Main Menu

The Portrait Shop

Started by Ogre Time Yay, Dec 13, 2013, 07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

Ogre Time Yay Avatar
I think for the posts with multiple requests, I'll do one from each and then come back to them after I finished everyone else. That was I can keep them flying out for people.

Fine by me =)
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Ogre Time Yay

Gonna take a break... I feel the Warren portrait could be alot better still, I'll dive back in soonish to see if I can come up with something better looking.

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

The Red Mage

Jackson Rathbone for Keven.

ThayanKnight

If you get extra time and feel up to it, I'd like to see this made into Demyan. This will be used IG, as his current one is just too young.

evilgiraffe42

No rush, of course but if you feel like it I'd love to see a portrait of for Tyon.  A bit tricky I suppose since he's constantly changing his face but nevermind that :P  The closest thing I've ever found to my eternally optimistic illusionist's real face oddly happens to be of an ego maniacal one.

He favors dressing in shades of blue, grey and silver and is generally very cheerful and not homicidal unlike Loki ;)

tenorgeneral

Wow!  That's awesome!  Thank you so much!

Ogre Time Yay

Oh man, I missed Requiem's post! On it!

Link me to Requiem's character description, please.

Masque

No problem! I PM'ed you the new description for him. It seems that Loki is a popular chap!

Ogre Time Yay

.... Okay, I may have been a bit off about the whole "Hydaro looks like Lou Ferrigno Hulk" comment, and upon attempting to make a new portrait for Hydaro using Lou Ferrigno Hulk, I have failed. The problem with Lou Ferrigno Hulk was that he's so muscular that the beef even shows on his head... He's got a big fucking jaw and chin... and brow...

So I delved back into IMDB.com and searched around for an actor that has the same facial structure as Hydaro... I found a match with a bad ass actor(also one of my favorite), and maybe the -last- actor I would have looked to.

Yup, Ian McKellen has the nose, the chin, and the cheekbones, and if younger he would have a very similar facial structure to Hydaro. I'm sticking with this one, I think... I'm not gonna go too much more into detail with this, seeing as I some how get too excited and end up typing a full report on these things, but I'm actually pretty confident in this one. If I fail this, I'll... I'll uh... I'll lop my big toe off. Sure Ian McKellen is a hansom fella, both old and young, but I think with enough photoshopping and doctoring of the image (just like adding actor makeup) he can look like the scary, undead looking elf that Hydaro is.

I'll be working to get multiple portraits from this thread done today, I also hope that I can pull off what I'm looking for with Hydaro.

Ogre Time Yay

Success! I like this one alot better than my old Hydaro portrait!
The new one, made from Ian McKellen's face.

Ahhh... That's really pretty satisfying... OKAY! Back to the list of portraits to be made here!

Ogre Time Yay

Sheighley

s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=19312447244997798732
Portrait Files

This one turned out really well... I feel I need to go back and rework some of these requests. Some of them I'm spot on with where I'm aiming for them to be, others are completely off. I'll finish the rest of the requests first, then go back and see if I can improve some of these.