Main Menu

The Portrait Shop

Started by Ogre Time Yay, Dec 13, 2013, 07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogre Time Yay

Specifically Akira and Warren, actually...

Masque

I really like the Requiem one! Deep green eyes that have an aged look but with a youthful appearance around them.

daphne

Ogre Time Yay Avatar

Sheighley

s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=19312447244997798732
Portrait Files

This one turned out really well... I feel I need to go back and rework some of these requests. Some of them I'm spot on with where I'm aiming for them to be, others are completely off. I'll finish the rest of the requests first, then go back and see if I can improve some of these.
Totally awesome!  Thanks so much!

morwen

You take requests for these? I'm interested. I should take time to learn how to do it myself. But I don't call myself lazy cat for no reason.

Masque

Little bit embarrassing this question but how do you actually change your portrait?

Ogre Time Yay

morwen Avatar
You take requests for these? I'm interested. I should take time to learn how to do it myself. But I don't call myself lazy cat for no reason.
Of course,
Post up the character you'd like a portrait for, the character description, and (optional) a portrait of an actor or person else where that has similar features to your character, and I should be able to make something. :)

Ogre Time Yay

Masque Avatar
Little bit embarrassing this question but how do you actually change your portrait?
No problem, you'll need to head to your Neverwinter Nights main directory, then look for your Portraits folder. Once inside the portraits folder drop the portrait files I provided in the post into said folder. After that, post up in the LETO section for a portrait change with the right details, that should get you all squared away.

An extra detail, remember to post your portrait and portrait files in the separate "Portrait Thread" so that more people can get too and download your portrait files ( making it possible for them to see your portrait in game. :P ).

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

I still say that your portraits take me back to a certain old DOS game I cherish...

Ogre Time Yay

Gonna actually attempt to draw portraits from scratch now, rather than just Photoshop over actors and actresses faces! :D

Kind of like these below (Not colored yet):

James St. Bell

Hydaro

If you want one, post here and I'll see what I can do.

Ogre Time Yay

The awesome sauce battle cleric and priestess of Sehanine, Elvalenia.

Ogre Time Yay

The adept and highly skilled foster daughter of Hydaro (She adopted him...)
Alia'trisa

Ogre Time Yay

The valiant dwarven defender, Geno

Valimar Dragonbane

Ogre Time Yay Avatar

The adept and highly skilled foster daughter of Hydaro (She adopted him...)
Alia'trisa

awww, she looks so cute and innocent!  I think that's a pretty damn good interpretation of how I see her. :)
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen