Main Menu

One Month Notice for Summer 2015

Started by Arya, May 15, 2015, 11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Probably saw this coming a mile away, but might as well make it official.

After I wrap up my events in the beginning of June, I am going to take a break for at least a month or two.  Before any rumours spread, I just want to say it has nothing to do with recent events.  Truly, it is more to do with my IRL schedule, the move and all that entails, my need to get back into writing again and lastly, my health.  Without going into too much detail, I have not been able to focus on it as much as I would like, and I need to change that quick and also take care of other projects I have been neglecting.

In any case, I can tell you it is not a permanent leave, or a leave in bad taste, or a ragequit of any sort.  This is just me taking care of myself. :-)  

It has always been a pleasure DMing for all of you.  Once things settle down, I will look forward to dropping in again and re-applying. 

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

theshobit

*hugs* Take care of yourself! I'll miss you, so keep in touch, okay?

Arya

And, as noted in the shoutbox, I have a job starting in July.  This will mean my availability as a player will now be restricted to occasional RP posts on an on-need basis.  In other words, if you need stuff done requiring my characters, please let me know. :-) It will be sporadic responses, but I do finish what I start.

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow