Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerrick

Thanks to a few folks, since over these past few weeks I've been here, I've met some excellent ones, and I'm sure to miss a few! (I'm gonna list player name when I know it, otherwise, you're your PC. Sorry!)

Kai - Drak especially makes me smile every time I see them on
Myv's - the unexpected RP with Myv was awesome, and I can't wait to do it again! A hard left from Rhia's usually scattered storytelling
Songsinger - Marentin is SO damn welcoming, and I loved that Rhia just being Rhia was seen as such a positive thing for someone
Faeramin's - You have done a LOT to give Rhia a better sense of purpose, and I feel like she has a much more focused view of her goals and ambitions now! Thanks for the growth!
Ashlin - Rhia's WCW. The OG "Wow I wanna be like her" of Arabel for Rhia, your encouragement early on gave Rhia so much life for me, and helped shape who she is
Revhin - The ultimate guide and example of preparedness that makes Rhia's tendencies seem wholly justified! The silence to her snickering, the shadow behind her smile! Those two make a fun team, with how different they are!
Necrofai & Inkish - Thanks for bringing me over here (Yes, I'm their fault, blame them!) I'm having a great time with you and Andelas (Thanks to you too for the RP and adventures!) and Scio.
Zangeen - You bringing Korra over and making up our backstory on the fly with me, was a riot, and I can't wait to do more of it. Missed you my friend!

I'm sure there's going to be more of these to come, I'm just awful at remembering names!

Shantis

Thanks Nathaniel, Thular, Sin, Helil, Rhiannon,  Cairora, Friede for today's fun roleplay! :)

Melody

I want to thank Xeneize for the roleplay with Camthalion last night. It was really meaningful and it showed Melody a very different side to Camthalion!

I also want to thank Blackheart for being utterly cool, chill, and a fun person to RP with. Celebrithrade is awesome and it's fun to have those two run around!

To Bushy for playing Grim and being an ear for Melody. It helped her quite a lot and it was so funny to hear his opinions on things.
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

vindflickan

I just remembered this thread existed again! So I would, on whole, love to thank the community in general as you are all lovely and all my characters continue to have fun, thought provoking, and amusing interactions with one another. Today though I would like to thank the players of Shassra and Celebrithrade for the second deal at the Forest Falls for their parts in the small arc surrounding Dove's notes on blood magic and riding out the effects of various choices the characters made. I look forward to playing out the continual results of today's events with you and with others. <3

Jazzmyra

A special thank you for the amazing event yesterday that  and  organized. Both the fashion show and the auction were very fun to watch and participate and brightened my day or rather night a lot. 

Also thank you at , I really liked the interaction between Siniy and Kelendel before the show, and in a way it helped me stay interested in my own character - thanks for that! :D

Shantis

Jazzmyra Avatar
A special thank you for the amazing event yesterday that   and   organized. Both the fashion show and the auction were very fun to watch and participate and brightened my day or rather night a lot. 

Also thank you at  , I really liked the interaction between Siniy and Kelendel before the show, and in a way it helped me stay interested in my own character - thanks for that! :D

I reinforce this. The whole event was fun, interesting and with fun characters and situations, icly and oocly. Thanks to all involved!

Edwardfalcona

Jazzmyra Avatar
A special thank you for the amazing event yesterday that   and   organized. Both the fashion show and the auction were very fun to watch and participate and brightened my day or rather night a lot. 

Also thank you at  , I really liked the interaction between Siniy and Kelendel before the show, and in a way it helped me stay interested in my own character - thanks for that! :D

It was a wonderful time I enjoyed the to alot as well thank you for as well !

Jerec

Jazzmyra Avatar
A special thank you for the amazing event yesterday that    and    organized. Both the fashion show and the auction were very fun to watch and participate and brightened my day or rather night a lot. 

Also thank you at   , I really liked the interaction between Siniy and Kelendel before the show, and in a way it helped me stay interested in my own character - thanks for that! :D

I have to join in on the thanks for the event. Also, a special mention and thanks to Cybille's player for the RP that stemmed from the conversation they had at the event, and the following day.

Shantis

Thanks Celeb, grungnir, drak, joy, Siniy for yesterday's quest, it was a lot of fun =]

Jazzmyra

Shantis Avatar
Thanks Celeb, grungnir, drak, joy, Siniy for yesterday's quest, it was a lot of fun =]
I second that, it was very fun and amazing to do! :D

kaiosprey

Jazzmyra Avatar
Shantis Avatar
I second that, it was very fun and amazing to do! :D

Thirded!

Reecie

Just a quick thank you to everyone I've interacted with as Reecie over the last few days. Melody, Celeb and Tindra have likely been the few she's opened up to the most but I've enjoyed meeting several people. It's been a while trying to get back into NWN and for the first time in years the RP with all of you has snake bit me and got me hooked in the best possible way again, so thank you! <3

Valimar Dragonbane

Been a while since I posted one of these up! I'd like to thank the folks that debated the philosophy of the Order of the Long Death tonight NoRagrets (Tyrath), Bushy_Fro (Grim), and Arnk!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

MBD

A shout to Runaiwem, Zander, Ilmryn, Thayne, Draasaria, Camthalion, Sil'ilos, Alameth, Caine/Valar, Drak and all others Luexena's been interacting with ever since her return. Thank you for making the time on the server enjoyable. <3

Jerrick

Kudos to Melody and Celeb throughout this weekend, the shenanigans with Rhia often made me laugh out loud, especially mid-adventure!

Also kudos to the various adventuring buddies I had this weekend, even when we got our butts kicked around. Fun was had by all, with RP throughout!