Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

I want to thank Bird, Eilwyn, Tenedra, Zephlar, Will, and Celebrithrade for the fun RP we had earlier at the Conservatory! I really, really enjoyed it and it made me smile. :-) You're all wonderful!
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

Terallis

Wanted to give some mad praise to the RP with Alena Frostwater () these past couple days! Simple dungeons have felt so much more fun with all the detailed RP, learning new things, teaching, etc!
Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

hyrulee

I wanted to take the time to thank a few people for offering me Roleplay recently that has helped me greatly. I know I took a long break from the server, and that's due to some really hard times for myself IRL. When I returned I expected to have to push myself to get back into Roleplay, but there are a few players who went out of their way to make me feel welcomed and as if I had never left. These players made Cormyr feel like home, something that I can't express how much it means to me.

Terallis (Aedan) - You've always been a good friend to me, and I can't thank you enough for that. The roleplay between Aedan and Rin has always been brotherly. I appreciate the care you put into their bond, and I don't know if I would be here without your help. Thank you.

Poe (Alakton) - Getting to know you and your characters has been a joy I've not experienced in a long time. Your roleplay is interesting, and the depth that I've yet to explore that is your backstories is interesting to me. Your thoughtfulness and genuine kindness to me OOCly and IC has been something I didn't think I needed until it was provided. So thank you so much for letting me get to know you.

Venny (Bird) - Your characters have been an absolute treat to interact with. They always brighten my day, be it with teasing or genuinely heartfelt RP. I'm thankful that I've gotten to know you, even as brief as it may be. I love your character's quirky and odd behaviors, and it's always a surprise when Bird comes side-shuffling up to Rin. Thank you so much for giving me some great laughs.

Red Mage (Keven) - You have always been kind to me, ever since I first joined the server. Keven has been an important mentor to Rin, and guided him through the hardest parts of his history. His wisdom, sass, and genuine care has always been something I've appreciated. Words can't describe how thankful I am for that.

Demonic Angel (Halonya) - The paladin who is stoic and wants to grump, but is in reality fairly kind and wholesome. Our little back and forth between Hal and Rin have been enjoyable and simple. The friendship that Ohzra and Nikolai share is odd, and hilarious. I genuinely appreciate and enjoy each time I get to roleplay with you. Your characters have always been interesting and dynamic. I'd only hope that someday you could see how amazing you can be when you put your heart into a character. I look forward to getting to know Halonya more.

Necrofai (Oleander/Sin) - Rin and Oleander's friendship has been interesting and genuinely one of the most incredible roleplaying experiences I've had in a while. Getting to know the grim-dark edgelord started as an enjoyable and playful experience, and as Rin slowly got closer to Ole the two formed a bond that I enjoy greatly. Sin (more-so Dori) is an adorable character that always likes to poke at Rin (literally) for fun. It forces him to open up from his usually nervous and distant personality, which has always been interesting to experience. You have so many characters, and each one is a unique experience to roleplay with. Thank you so much for your consistently interesting roleplay.

Melody (Rose) - Our roleplay recently has been extremely meaningful to me. The closeness that Rin and Melody have formed is something I've never experienced before, and I can't find the words to express how appreciative I am for your endless care and kindness. Getting to know Melody behind the mask of the 'Pink Bard' has been such an amazing experience. Thank you so much for taking time to roleplay with me. Your skill in RP has been incredible to witness, and I look forward to getting to know Rose Elise.

Blackheart (Celebrithrade) - We haven't roleplay together in quite some time, but I haven't forgotten the kindness and care that Celebrithrade has shown Rin on his journey. She has always gone out of her way to give Rin as much wisdom as she can, and guided him to a place where he can truly find peace and happiness. She taught Rin that though there is pain that follows him, it is up to him to find a reason to love those close to him. That he doesn't have to be alone. I look forward to roleplaying with Celebrithrade more, and even if they do not speak much currently- Rin will always look up to her. Thank you so much for your beautiful roleplay. It inspires me to work harder on my own.

There are many more people I wish to thank. But to the server in general, thank you for welcoming me so warmly. This is the first server I have ever visited that truly felt this comfy.

Stay safe. <3

Melody

I want to thank a few people for their RP and actions recently.

for the riveting RP in the square. I know this might surprise you, but I found it incredibly entertaining, and OOCly I don't want you to think I harbor any ill feelings -- I don't! It's all IC, and it was fun.

For being an absolute joy to RP with in any circumstance. You have such a kind heart, and it shows through your characters. Each one is lovingly crafted and I genuinely enjoy seeing Rin find himself!

For Zephlar giving Melody a place at the Conservatory. You're so generous and so thoughtful to others. I'm proud that Melody is part of the Conservatory and can't wait to see where it goes next!

@belladonna  and   for including Celebrithrade and Melody in their latest endeavor. It means so much, and I can't thank you enough. You didn't have to include us, but you thought of us, and it really touched me.

for playing Tyrath as one of the most impressionable do-gooders I've yet seen. It's a joy to watch you RP him, and I really, thoroughly love RPing with him!

for playing a "big brother" type to Melody who is always there for her, no matter what. You're a light to her and she will always be thankful.

for the meaningful RP that Kelendel and Melody have had over the many months. You always make her feel better with his presence.

For Celebrithrade being Melody's best friend, her confidante, and her beloved. This is the most fun RP I've ever had on NWN, and I love how committed you are to playing an aloof but wise elven noble who has such rich, deep, meaningful layers.

To FMD (can't tag you for some reason) for taking a chance on Melody with Rosalyn, and also for your character Lillian. You are such an incredibly diverse RPer and I hope to RP with you more! @

And to Alena Frostwater's player (I don't know your tag, sorry)! You play such completely different and compelling characters that I would not have even known it was you had I not clicked on your nametag! Wow! 
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

platinum01

I'd like to thank...

You are an amazing partner, in all things. : ) You are my greatest adventure and favorite time spent in all we do and share. Thank you so much for all the fun and challenging role play. You enrich the world in many ways, and any who get the opportunity to role play with you likely see it too!

Always enjoy the interactions between our characters and the unexpected development that ensues. I look forward to the moments we get to share when others haven't snagged you!

It has been a lot of fun getting to know Thayne. His insights, advice and guidance have become more crucial to Lith's understanding of the world around her than I expected. I look forward to more and whatever else they can learn from each other's perspectives.

I feel a great amount of gratitude for the Old Man's friendship and advice. It will be so much fun to develop their unique friendship and see how much they can shape one another. <3

Every opportunity I get to interact with your characters, especially Zeph with little Daisy, is a blast. Thank you for always being so patient with my wise, loving, flower-loving and energetic sweetheart.

@ Everyone else - each character I get to interact with enhances the world. Thank you to all of you who've take the time to create a PC whom adds a little more chaos, a little more love, a little more conflict and a little more unique oddities into the world.
Alaunlith • Amethyst • Aolinn • Craven • Daisy • Isobel • Jocelyn • Rosalind • Tisiphone • Zirzabett

canticleofcocytus

Thank you to everyone who came out to Mouse's and Ezra's birthday bash this evening. I hope everyone had fun! I know I sure did.

JuJuBeez

Thank you  for the wonderful event tonight! 

Ten Pidgeons in a Trenchoat

Just want to take a few moments to do a bit of an appreciation moment for the players so far that have genuinely had a strong impression on my characters (and me) while roleplaying with them!

- From the chance encounter in the ruins to the history lesson and loresharing of bardic talents and where they came from, Melody is great to interact with on a bard who doesn't really understand anything other than that he can sing and he can hit things.

- A few fun characters, notably Calen I've had the most interaction with over the witnessing of your three mains I've seen. Lot of great and interesting personalities, and fun takes on Neutral

Nuclear Nibbles - Roscoe specifically has been a great fun character to meet with, and Ardor is another that I enjoy seeing about

Isandra - The pretty wallflower of the square, while we never really interact much (even on Elvin), you've always seemed to be watching carefully or up to some sort of teasing in the corner with whoever sits with you.

- Had a lot of fun talking with Eve, and you've been a fantastic help with information regarding the server in an IC manner (the best kind)

Morticia/Others - Your characters are always fun and I'm always eager to see more of them whenever they pop up. Elvin especially with Morticia is really fun to do some apprentice/teacher RP and hopefully we can manage more stuff in the future!

Zilvai - Your character is really fun to interact with and their enthusiasm when being offered some scrolls or items is exciting and contagious.

There are plenty of others, but I can't think of them off the top of my head so I will probably edit this particular post in a bit when i remember names (and find out forum names where relevant!)
To those of you who have endured (suffered) the memes that are sometimes built into my characters (sometimes intentionally, sometimes by accident, sometimes both), and really appreciate both the serious RP and the laughter that everyone at C&D offers.
Will be looking forward to more.

- Ten Pidgeons in a Trenchcoat

bknuckles

Thank you Aun for the fireside chat and Stonetongue for the hunt and RP!

Terallis

Thanks so much for all the amazing RP lately. It's been a huge amount of fun, especially developing Eirik's character even further through various struggles and so on. <3
Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

platinum01

Thanks for the Hotter Springs Games! The competition was intense and fun. I look forward to more character-run events!!
Alaunlith • Amethyst • Aolinn • Craven • Daisy • Isobel • Jocelyn • Rosalind • Tisiphone • Zirzabett

autokilla

Thanks for the lovely rp! i love the interactions between hazel and demi :) 

JadeDragon

I never mention anyone in here because I typically don't like to puts names of some and not others and make people feel like their rp wasn't good for me. Truth is. if any of you take the time to rp with me, I thank you for it. No one person has better or worse rp than anyone else. Just different.

I'm not part of any groups here, despite the fact that as far as I know, no one has issues with me.

I'll rp with anyone, any time. It's all in fun. So thank you -everyone- that has interactions with me in game. You're all worth a mention.

erratic1

Sharina for a nice little scene between Alena and Alex where she finally got him to break out of his shell a little, and to Terallis, for the interruption and mentoring sort of role you had Eirik adopt with Alex. Was a nice little scene and one that made me realise what I'd been missing. Thank you both.

JadeDragon

belladonna Avatar
Feb 4, 2021 14:58:45 GMT -5  @belladonna said:
Many thanks to   and   for the roleplay the other evening!  It's little interactions like those that make logging in so much fun.  :)
This!