Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dysmetria

4 months without a single positive RP or DM experience seems well, bad. I'm sure there have been many, lets hear about em!

I want to take the time to thank whichever female character who's name I didn't catch that left the trade house just now for simply shutting the door behind her like she had obviously done after entering. I may never find out who you were, but I'm glad just to know my bard isn't the only one that wasn't born in a barn. Seriously, just shutting that door twice made my whole day.

dysmetria

Thanks to the elven rogue that took me to the bandits.

It was a great RP experience up until a runtime error crashed both NWN and my craptop.

By the time I rebooted and logged in you were gone but I hope you found your mirror.

eieku

I want to say thank to everyone who's been making my stay on the server positive. This has lightened my mood up everyday. To anyone who's been interacting with Sheh or Sigille the past few days, thank you.

JollyJumper

Has been fun yeah Eieku. Plenty more to come I hope

DubiousScroll

eieku Avatar
I want to say thank to everyone who's been making my stay on the server positive. This has lightened my mood up everyday. To anyone who's been interacting with Sheh or Sigille the past few days, thank you.
Your halfling is cute!  Was nice getting to meet the Slum-Crew (her and Mr. Norquist) last night with Nhil.

jamaisvu

A quick thank you to Nokteronoth, A Dance to Remember, and ironmaid. Adventuring with you guys is excellent fun. <3

vindflickan

I would like to thank the player of Nathan for giving Calperyenna (and me, obviously) a hand up and a bit of guidance in getting underway in Arabel. My little grinning hin had the best day and now just has to find a bit of apple pie to finish off her really good day.

Valimar Dragonbane

I would like to thank for his recent rp with my characters.  Very fun, glad you came on!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

The Red Mage

Thanks to the 8 person party we had tonight for the Bugbears! I had a great time RPing with you all.

Melody

I want to thank a load of people here!

WhiskeyDingo, you're an absolute blast to RP with and it amuses me greatly that we independently developed a similar clothing style.

Sheh, you've been fantastic to RP with even with the disagreements about orcs. Know that I love and adore you!

EtherealVanity, Leo has been some of the most entertaining RP I've had in a while. His and Melody's interactions are so amusing.

Allatum, thanks for taking Melody around and showing stuff off. It's been fun!

To all the Talon Company I've met, you're all a blast. Thanks for tolerating Melody's personality on patrol!

RedMage, thanks for sitting down and discussing your character's homeland with Melody. I enjoyed their interaction immensely.

Fire Wraith, thank you for having Eve explain the Far Realm to Melody a bit and joining us in the Dragon. That was grand.

And there are a whole bunch more people whose names I can't remember right now. Thanks for all the RP everyone, CD's such a joy and you're the reason why it is for me.
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

bandito

Hi, I play Hondo Uwe, and I just want to thank everyone who was part of the random blob the other night. Lots of fun, great rp, and awesome dialog.

Darvins

To the folks Auroa adventurered with yesterday in Edge and Ladys thing. It was fn and so weird to think back to the first part of that adventure, and how they argued and the part last night where they actually seemed to be a team with mutual respect for each other. That was a fun little growth for the party, that took place over the course of three adventures, so thank you!

DubiousScroll

Huge shout out to Azure and Vindflickan.  Tonight's RP was some of my favorite ever playing NWN.

Sidhe

Per Istiele:

Shout-out to Alessia and Doe for a great round of conversation that could lead to some good story development!

Also to Skald and Vic for a 90% effective dungeon romp! Definitely needed that, as well as the patience for the rusty missteps. :D 

Sidhe

azure

RJ's personal quest for Azalea was amazing and I'd like to thank her for the amazing story!

And more generally, this whole community is fantastic and amazing and so many times better than many others in terms of general friendliness and kindness, inclusivity, and etc. I could probably word that better and/or go on, if I wasn't mildly fatigued mentally from the (fantastic!) quest RJ ran, but I want to post this while I'm actually thinking about it or I never will. XD