Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Thanks to Daphne and Valimar for all the fun roleplay last night, and opening Daeatria to getting over a bad mood quickly - while also still pushing her comfort levels further!
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

ClockworkMayhem

Yay! There was MUCH hilarity. We really need to do that again, soon. <3

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

Shoutouts to all involved in Rapier's little "cat intrusion" late last night. :D A legend has been born in Lady Fuzzy Marshmallows!

sinisteromnibus

I just wanted to thank the players of Theodyr, Fenia, Elf, and Thedran for some very tense good/evil, law/chaos rp near Tilverton tonight. That was the first time that Tavaris has gotten so worked up on the server, and I think all involved did an awesome job really showing the hearts of their characters. I particularly wanted to thank the players of Elf and Thedran for trying to show Tavaris the error in his thinking.

Pity that 10 wis, though. He's stubborn as hell. Still, it was a great exchange, and I look forward to more. Thank you all!

oarthias

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames Avatar
Shoutouts to all involved in Rapier's little "cat intrusion" late last night. :D A legend has been born in Lady Fuzzy Marshmallows!

Yes, thank you to everyone that was involved in that RP. 

Alitha is very amused at pairing of the man and cat. Wish I could have stayed on longer to see if he took her home or not. She'd be more then happy to help out with any animal training needed. :)

sinisteromnibus

Another very big thank you to heynonee and dagesh for the awesome rp that Tavaris had with both of them when he was feeling all moody and unbardlike. You two have been a major and consistent source of incredible rp to spur the development of my ultra-idealistic bard, and you deserve all of the kudos for that. You are awesome, and I hope you continue to be awesome!

dagesh

A hearty THANK YOU to Nova/BuildMeUp for Aeric's investigative itch.  I have been enjoying prodding and scribbling from one lead to the next.  You've got my brain working.  Thank you!

edit:  oops, wrong thread.

Nova

Thanks to those who attended Priya's desert adventure, and kept it entertaining for 6+ hours. Good going, everybody.

Also, relevant: www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLDhMU5JvMk

Orvil

I 2nd Nova's notion on that one. I had a good time, and thanks for inviting Orvil along.

ClockworkMayhem

A huge thank you to Goat for being in Amari's Silverstar quest! I especially loved the oath - it was beautiful! Thanks SO much!

Goat

Yay!  I'm glad you liked it!  And it was awesome RP, thank you and thank you Wicked! :D

sinisteromnibus

Another big thank you to the players of Cinnia and Aeric for continuing to challenge Tavaris to develop and grow as a character. Those three fight like cats and dogs, but I love every minute of it.

Also a big shout-out once more to the player of Thedran Asen for being all paladin-y and causing Tavaris no end to grief!

realityjumper

For those that attended Priya on her epic quest for a crystal ball! She has yet to face the fallout of the results from that with each of you. I'm looking forward to how badly this will go for some of them.

Jarlyn - you won't like it.
Hydaro - you won't like it.
Siris - she's your boss. Deal with it.
Jim - you're my wild card. Curious what you'll think!
Kel and Orvil - it'll blow your mind!
Rashan - explaining how it wasn't that bad and calming her down was great.

thanks to all of you for making it interesting!
"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

MadPhase

I just wanted to thank everyone IC and OOC for the welcome I've gotten over the past couple of days. I can't really remember a server where so many people asked if I needed help and offered to answer any questions I had :)

Thanks for being so nice.

Arya

Thank you everyone who was involved in the closure of the Moonsea atrocities mystery bit! It was fun and nice to see the quest tie into something else and simplify matters (or complicate them for some characters!).  

Alakton - Awesome to see him get some Darksong Knight roleplay involved!  Look forward to some follow up RP this week.
Kelendel and Arian - These two are going to be exchanging a ton of notes soon.
Elvalenia - Without her, no one could get nice and healed up.  Oh, and we would be without a good chunk of comic relief.  I look forward to seeing her opinions on the matter later!
Sumest - Oh boy. A bombshell was dropped on him and the Ravenshadow.  It seems this part is just only beginning!
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow