Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orvil

I wanna send a thanks to Reality Jumper for Orvils adventure in the Traveling Shield. It's not over yet, but I'm curious to see how it ends.

Arya

Eilira - It was sad and intense to see her be so cold for once, when that is usually reserved for other Ravenshadows! An interesting moment in the character's history.  Then it was nice to see her bounce back up...even if she is picking up some of her older cousin's bad habits!  

Arian - It seemed like a bombshell was dropped on her! Very fun roleplay, seeing that she finally had baggage even if she would not admit to it. I look forward to see what she does with the new information.

Sumest - Oh boy.  Him and Daeatria, even while being different people, seem to share the same insecurity issues with love.  It is both endearing and interesting to watch them work through it.  

Nayu - This character's sweet, gentle, and curious nature always makes the darker times of roleplay seem a little lighter! I adore her!

Elf - It is nice to see that the character is starting to gradually show his vulnerable moments, whether in Alitha's RP posts (which I read) or those minor glimpses in-game.  

Calruil - Big ouch for him and Daeatria.  It seems that both still deal with their estrangement issues with each other, even if they are trying to work through them.  That ugly head keeps rearing up!

Llathalien - It is fun to see Daeatria and Llathalien get stubborn. And then to see how their different experiences make them butt heads! Looking forward to the conclusion of the chain of letters and their talk.

Valar - Always willing to be the ear and in ways, the more subtle back bone of House Ravenshadow.  Making sure no one goes astray and becomes a less gentle elf.  Of all things, a bloody ilythiir is helping with that! The irony!
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Valimar Dragonbane

A shout out to Arya for the time spent between Dae and Sumest.  Kudos for the pitfalls of a relationship with them!  While they're generally pretty level, things can still shake them up. :)  Daphne, of course, for Sumest's youngest crewmate Eilira.  She seems to have grown up so much in the last little bit, hopefully for the best.  I'm also predicting that Cal and Sumest are going to need to sit down and talk things over sometime soon so they can at least agree to disagree!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Darvins

I'm going to give a weird one. Oarthias and Nonnee, the three of us had a disagreement on a matter recently. We discussed it and afterwards there was shock horror no drama! We Emote hugged and everything, seems a small thing but... it's nice we aren't always all of us going to agree on everything when it comes to how things should be in the game, but it's nice when we can talk about these things as friends instead of drama.

So there we go!

oarthias

*huggles*
Just say no to the drama llama!

Arya

Ary'Keryn:  Thank you for the awesome roleplay regarding the prospects of an alliance with House Ravenshadow. And thankfully for Daeatria, one not requiring a marriage to seal the alliance!  Some in her circle appreciate it, too. ;-)  Even if Ary'Keryn has a father who would somewhat want his son married off!

Iyanna: Thank you for the roleplay regarding the crystals that contain elven memories (tel'kiira, anyone?).  Now you have inspired some people to want to revisit the place that possessed them! And with good reason.  Daeatria now wants to talk to Arian about organising the company who will be seeking this place.  At this rate, we might just as well start an elven company seeking lost elven treasures!

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Nayu: Thank you for not only a nice, pleasant conversation in tells, but a good conversation in-characterly.  It is nice to see how despite Daeatria and Nayu being two completely different people, they both share similar trust issues and have a lot of common ground, historically. And many points of reference due to Daeatria's predecessor and some of the plot development going on.  Not to mention it was about time they caught up in-game!  Thank you again!

Eilira:  Thank you for that nice dance instruction roleplay.  And it is interesting to see Eilira growing up, like Valimar posted previously.  Funny how her and Daeatria are hugging each other more! They did not always used to do that!

Ariten and Tavaris:  Funny RP whenever I see it.  And yay for having another anthropologist-like elf equivalent to how I play Daeatria! Either way, the drunk scenes are hilarious and Daeatria looks forward to sending minions with Ariten to help her in her 'ethnographies'....I mean, data collection. ;-) Ahem, expeditions anyone?

ClockworkMayhem

It was a lot of fun! Looking forward to more!

Arya

Thank you for everyone who attended the revel that Heartwarder Carys MacKenna threw about! It was a nice turn out, even with the few comes-and-goes!  Look forward to more events like this, where we have simple, informal song, dance, and entertainment related activities!

sinisteromnibus

Big thanks for another great event with lots of character-building interaction for Tavaris last night goes out to dagesh, heynonee, and ClockworkMayhem. You guys all rock, and you make Tav so fun to play.

dagesh

sinisteromnibus Avatar
Big thanks for another great event with lots of character-building interaction for Tavaris last night goes out to dagesh, heynonee, and ClockworkMayhem. You guys all rock, and you make Tav so fun to play.
Seconded! Much awesomeness

Orvil

A big thanks to Kelendel, Ellerosse (Clay), Aeric, Sevarus, and Mouse for helping Orvil put a final close on a chapter from his past. The small squabble between Sev and Clay was fun too. Thanks for putting the differences aside for the greater good of saving the hin population, and their deity.

dagesh

Props to folks on the server.  Everyone keeps things IC and OOC is appropriate when it occurs.  The list is too long for my current laziness so thank you to 'you know who you are'.

oarthias

I've had a blast so far coming back to the server. RPing with the old gang and laughing my ass off as well as meeting new folks to interact with. Thank you everyone. *huggles* :)

Arya

All the new people and returned players: You have all been awesome! Thank you for bringing your characters, energy, and enthusiasm to the mix. The peak hours have been lovely!

Team Ravenshadow: In this case, meaning Alakton, Sumest, Kelendel, Nayu, Ary'Keryn, Celithrareng, and Piyale. Thank you all for the wonderful RP.  It was nice to see everyone taking initiative while also stepping back at times to let another person shine. 

Alakton - Seeing Hammer and Daeatria having a comical moment over their horrible childhood memories made me laugh a bit.  Poor everyone else who was clueless to what they responded to until later! 

Sumest - Awesome for putting up with Daeatria even when under distress. The tension in the quest, even for a moment between the two (it was an intense quest) seemed like it was easily brushed over.  And he was nice comic relief for certain parts of it!

Kelendel - Good to see someone capable of appreciating the lighter moments in the quest, especially when it got dark.  And for giving Alakton some moral support in the few times he needed it.

Nayu - One character I have watched over the years and develop over time.  I remember when she was very vulnerable and unable to do much.  And then I saw her helping out and saving tormented souls in the pocket plane we encountered.  It is empowering and endearing to see how she has grown!

Ary'Keryn - Awesome for a very appropriate reaction to dimensional door and shadow related spells in the Plane of Shadow! We were all debating and then when his reaction appeared, it decided how we would travel to certain points. Remembering that planes are bound to mess with our magical stuff! 

Celithrareng - On the note of character development, I have been enjoying seeing this character develop! And it was even nicer to see how she tried to support the team, and even took initiative on her own a few times.  Very different from the Celithrareng that I saw six months ago.  

Piyale - I liked seeing how practical this character was, even in the midst of some intense scenes in the pocket plane.  And how she took initiative and somehow stuck with a big group of elves, even when she at times seemed like she wanted to move onto other things. :-D 

It was a rather enjoyable night. Thank you everyone!