Main Menu

So, What are you listening to CD?

Started by Boots, Dec 16, 2013, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onivel

Older lesser known song song put to video of my all time fav anime

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Vincent07

This thread needs more Amon Amarth

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

aceheart

Nevermore

Because Nightwish. *sage nod*

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

aceheart

Ming the Merciless approves of this track.

aceheart

YOU'RE WELCOME. *

*Unless you knew it before, in which case may I say that you, sir or madam, have fine taste.

aceheart

psappho Avatar

Two 6-strings and Bach? This guy is my fuckin' hero.

Oh my, I hadn't noticed this one. Very nice. If you like that you might like this:

morwen

You're all turning me on to some great music! Thank you! This is better than stupid any of those robot services.

But can you dig the sublimity of....

Edge

Just... wow. That must have taken a HELL of a LOT of work.

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Edge