Main Menu

So, What are you listening to CD?

Started by Boots, Dec 16, 2013, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted

In honor of the amount of baking going on...

onivel

In honor of the ticket I got on my way home form the in laws house. I have to work tomorrow, but the wifey and kiddos are staying an extra day. I got to drive solo with the radio cranked and little regard for posted signs.

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

germanblangs

Eminem- Bad Guy
Obie Trice ft. Eninem- Richard
Tech N9ne- Am I a Psycho
B.o.B. ft. Niki Minaj- Out of My Mind
Johnny Cash- Hurt

morwen

Courtney Barnett: Avant Gardner
Bjork: the album "medulla"
Black Diamond Heavies: "White Bitch"
The Big Pink: Dominos
Charles Mingus Big Band:Haitian Fight Song
Quasi: Poverty Sucks
Rolling Stones: You Got the Silver

to germanblangs: Obie Trice is great- good stuff there.
to Hydaro: I love old Queen!

onivel

germanblangs Avatar
Eminem- Bad Guy
Obie Trice ft. Eninem- Richard
Tech N9ne- Am I a Psycho
B.o.B. ft. Niki Minaj- Out of My Mind
Johnny Cash- Hurt

Props for the Tech N9ne... got to see him in concert. Great show.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

onivel

This was Jaylithel's theme for a while.... Guess I am walking down hatchet lane today for some reason.

morwen

Definite evil clown meme here, Oni

onivel

morwen Avatar
Definite evil clown meme here, Oni

Not evil... but definitely wicked.... cause the Wicked Clowns never die !

Deleted

In a bit of a weird mood today.

onivel

Still in the mood for some old school rap...