Main Menu

So, What are you listening to CD?

Started by Boots, Dec 16, 2013, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silveryfeather

Hello, awesome people! Some nordic music for you, while i'm away. Hope to be able to return soon! <3

thorien

Hah, Wardruna, Classic!

My reply is:

Yaldabaoth

I'll see your Wardruna and Faun, and raise you some Falkenbach.

thorien

We're complete now! ;)

I'll change the mood a bit.

And, as always, I'm not sure which version I prefer:

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

valiea987

And now for a song completely different from my last ones! This is the song that keeps me uplifted when playing through SO's campaigns. :P