Main Menu

So, What are you listening to CD?

Started by Boots, Dec 16, 2013, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted

"The metal version" made me think of this. Cole Rolland is friken awesome by the way. Check him out! Also......!!!

This guy is better!!!

Deleted

Ok, found this too. Wow. I don't even know that song, but man does he make it sound and feel so good! =D

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

onivel

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Myv

Blessthefall is pretty good!

Yaldabaoth

And now for something completely different.  (NSFW)

onivel

onivel

Arya

Pandora Journey: you keep me inspired with all your epic compilations when I otherwise rather not think much.

All Audiomachne, and emotional stuff. 

All the feels.

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya