Main Menu

So, What are you listening to CD?

Started by Boots, Dec 16, 2013, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

morwen

Arya

I am listening to this. Noor (Light In My Eyes) by Azam Ali.   It actually is exactly how I picture Daeatria's voice sounding in her higher pitches, especially doing haunting folkloric songs.

A'Chantar Mer  - Azam Ali.

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Vincent07

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Ogre Time Yay

I kept thinking of this song throughout most of the Anauroch desert quest that happened yesterday. It seemed pretty fitting, considering...

Arya

Okay, this girl completely floors Annette and Tarja in my opinion.  She does not try to be either of them, but does their songs well. Not overly operatic and not overly like Annette.

...And no pun intended. I know her name is Floor Jansen. <.< She has been confirmed officially the new singer of Nightwish.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Okay, this girl completely floors Annette and Tarja in my opinion.  She does not try to be either of them, but does their songs well.  Not overly operatic and not with Annette's voice.

...And no pun intended. I know her name is Floor Jansen. <.<

aceheart

morwen

morwen

Arya

Lindsey Stirling - Stars Align.  This girl is phenomenal. She also consulted the people who did the Game of Thrones Soundtrack, if I am not mistaken.  And all of her albums are 10.00 only for some reason - I wonder if she tries to keep them affordable!  

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

Another jewel from Lindsey Stirling - Beyond the Veil.  

jixjum

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptTYWm17bRU  The best ever.  Australians should know who this is.