Main Menu

So, What are you listening to CD?

Started by Boots, Dec 16, 2013, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valiea987

Loving Pure Reason Revolution and Patrick Norman! :)

So, some more:

Thievery Corporation, Tom Middleton, and Pogo.

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

So yeah.. having and 80s soundtracks flashback moment here...

From one of my favorite movies ever.

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

And since I am at work.... I should stick in a couple of aviation references... but I'll skip the most obvious one.

thorien

Yay, SOAD! ^^

Two others I like too, you're stuffing my playlist with goodies!

Onivel:
Obvious references like?:

onivel

thorien Avatar
Yay, SOAD! ^^

Two others I like too, you're stuffing my playlist with goodies!

----

Onivel:
Obvious references like?:

----

Love SOAD and got to see Serj solo at Rock on the Range.

The Warrior Song vid was pretty sweet. I was thinking more of these when I said I'd skip the obvious ones ; )

onivel

She rocked the gold bikini better than Leia .. that's right I said it  :P

valiea987

Someone said 80s, so I just have to:

aceheart

Nokteronoth

I'm probably going to get made fun of for liking BB, but I'm actually really looking forward to the new album to see what they come up with.

~BR

onivel

Nokteronoth Avatar
I'm probably going to get made fun of for liking BB, but I'm actually really looking forward to the new album to see what they come up with.

~BR
You wont hear anything bad form me.. saw them in concert at the first Rock on the Range. They were excellent.

thorien

Yup, I'm from Europe and never met anyone who actually knew BB. :D

Yaldabaoth

For any of you people that appreciate Shoegaze or Post-Black Metal.  Or metal about the life cycles of plants.

onivel