Main Menu

pc ate itself gonna be mia

Started by Autumn, Sep 08, 2015, 03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClockworkMayhem

Yeah, I tend to buy most of my games there, and we have a Power Up Rewards card in my teen's name there, so he's constantly reminding me of these things. He trades things in every few weeks, whereas when I get something, I never want to let go of it. >_>

ladybug

...To get a heavily discounted 3DS or to be able to streetpass and trade with myself...
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Autumn

good news  .......hardware is fine
bad........still no idea whats  wrong.
so....least not super expensive problem   maybe

*pokes galen and xavier in eyes and puts rabid ferrets in thier pants.....no reason*

Edge

Ken is going to need to have a word about anybody putting stuff in Xavier's pants. ;)
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Autumn

techs called pc ready....problem 5hey close in 5 mins    and are 45 mins away

Autumn

well I am annoyed.
pc still farked up    took back.........techs estimate 10-14 days....so told dm on pplot   I am sorry

Deleted

No worries, Autumn.  Just wondering what the hells the techs did...  :-/

Valimar Dragonbane

10-14 days?  Good lord, are they the only tech people in your town?
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Autumn

techs think it may be the motherboard in a way
thier usual tests missed.   th 10-14  days is cause they are slammed with school start and win 10  

*curls in corner with furry demon cat*

Arya

Having lost something recently because of motherboard frying, I can sympathize.  I hope the situation resolves itself soon!

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Autumn

no news or eta yet    ........starting to lose it........starting to cinsider dabgerious thoughts     like poking edge and bella again via pms  to keep busy/connected

Autumn

*screams obscenities*

well....the pc tech just informed me due to shipping issues my system I took in last wednsday......onlly shipped to thier main tech hub....on th 22nd.....................adding another possible week down time *RAGE*

whoever is stabbing the voodoo doll of me...rnough already!

Autumn

SURVEY SAYS!

its the motherboard.:[        ggrrrrrrrrr

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Autumn

*emote godzilla going postal on tokyo*