Main Menu

Rogues thieves etc

Started by Darvins, Sep 25, 2015, 01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dismus

Maybe fast and furious with cormyrian charges instead. :P

Darvins

and Antman! I mean that's a Heist movie with superpowers! Also as said doesn't have to be a rogue! This is for those who walk the dodgy side of the street the guild I mean not just Rogues, after all you need fences, and fixers and faces and so on in any successful organisation like this. Sure everyone thinks of the rogues but.... without everyone else they are just people who collect a lot of junk that used to belong to other people.

ladybug

Ooh, if we draw from Ant-man, we're going to have problems with Baskin Robbins.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Valimar Dragonbane

They know everything.  Seriously, who needs S.H.I.E.L.D when you have them?!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Arya

ladybug Avatar
Ooh, if we draw from Ant-man, we're going to have problems with Baskin Robbins.
There should be a tavern named "Barskyn Robin." And it should be a guild that happens to know everything, in disguise. 

~Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

ladybug

...Very tempted to build it.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

onivel

Darvins Avatar
and Antman! I mean that's a Heist movie with superpowers! Also as said doesn't have to be a rogue! This is for those who walk the dodgy side of the street the guild I mean not just Rogues, after all you need fences, and fixers and faces and so on in any successful organisation like this. Sure everyone thinks of the rogues but.... without everyone else they are just people who collect a lot of junk that used to belong to other people.

You also need muscle.. for making sure things "go smooth".

I used to play on a server ages ago where one of the best groups as a gnome bard who acted as a fixer and his two half orc thugs. The RP with them was great. bella and Edge should remember them  ;).
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

ladybug Avatar
...Very tempted to build it.

Back in the day I had a rogue guild house that was fronted as an "Art shop" complete with painters and sculpters. Large sculptures were convenient places to hide goods and an excuse to have a good sized warehouse attached from which to operate.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.