Main Menu

Long Sword Scabber, Back Packs

Started by Ryoko Honda, Dec 10, 2015, 03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fire Wraith

I could easily exempt those from the flight check. You'd need a flight widget anyway, and the game doesn't normally give you one unless you're supposed to be able to fly.

I might poke around with it, as I can see instances where it might be worth having something independent of the clothing option.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Ryoko Honda

It's pretty cool feature i've seen on other servers. :) :)

Edge

Fire Wraith Avatar
I could easily exempt those from the flight check. You'd need a flight widget anyway, and the game doesn't normally give you one unless you're supposed to be able to fly.
It hands it out any time you successfully use the /togglewings command to make your wing slot appear.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Vincent07

They would need to be exempt from both the flight widget and feat, as well as the /toggglewings command, as that saves wing appearances, and would overwrite anyone's actual wings if they have them saved.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Fire Wraith

Yep. It'll basically need to be a separate command probably, in part since we don't want to mess anyone up who already has wings. I'll look at ways to do it.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Mystic Warden

onivel Avatar
Mystic Warden Avatar
The clothing bags giving only 60% weight reduction.
Depends on which ones you find !

... also I could just be an old bastard that has outdated gear that's not in the mod anymore.
The one you can readily buy in Highmoon does only 60%. If there is better than that in the loot tables, than I was just unlucky never to roll one up.
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

Vincent07

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

carp6

Yes there is still 100% weight reduction bags in the loot tables....I think you can only get them by doing the epic level places.  

Nokteronoth