Main Menu

So, uh. Hey. :D

Started by TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames, Dec 14, 2015, 05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

Remember when I said I'd only be taking a small break? Man, those were the days.

I'd posted that I was going to be taking a small hiatus near the beginning of the year. Getting life all organized and whatwhat. Near the time that things were finally settling down, though, I decided it would be a good idea to upgrade to Windows 10. This was not, as I found out, the good idea I thought it was. Laptop was out for a good few months, and by the time I got it alive and kicking again, I was already a month into my Fall quarter at college, which obviously took all of my time and priority. Anywho, now that it's all said and done, I've got a bit of free time again, so expect to see me harassing you lot again soon enough! :)

ladybug

Glad to have you back!
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Deleted

Hello trouble.  Welcome home.  ;)

valiea987

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Garage Trashcan

The Hyde X James fanfiction can resume!
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Valimar Dragonbane

Does this mean we also get more My Immortal? :)
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

realityjumper

Welcome back! And yes; more bad fan fic!
"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Fire Wraith

Clearly the team of assassins has failed in their mis- I mean, uh, welcome back! :D
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

FaeFae

Welcome back, Jaaaames-Guy!

Nevermore

Welcome back! You Sir, were missed.

Atomic Twinkie

*Whispers* Never leave again

Edge

IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

foo

Lesson learned: never trust microsoft. Even if they say they're done abusing you, and done with drugs and bad stuff, and stealing your money, and totally not cuckolding you into raising a Dominican baby that's obviously not yours, never EVER trust them.

Ogre Time Yay

It's about time, Mary Jane got her clutches on ya, and ya old boy Rick had ta drag you out, kickin' and screamin'.
Enjoy yourself.