Main Menu

Hyde's Art Museum: Dragons and Ogres and Zhents, Oh My!

Started by Ogre Time Yay, Dec 23, 2013, 11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

Yeah Aelie is definitely rocking the Crazy Eyes. Perfectly in-character, admittedly.

Looking forward to seeing others!
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

FaeFae

Ogre Time Yay Avatar

theamazinghyde.deviantart.com/art/STAR-BLACK-The-Baroness-514623063
A character from a cyberpunk story I've been working on,
Freya Itol, "The Baroness", master with a rapier, big fan of six-shooters, and a terrifying force to be reckoned with.

Love the subtle use of colors and the cloak design. Very stylistic. :)

Edge

thorien

Always, when I see your new drawings, the same text appears in my mind: "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - Da Vinci.

Seriously, awesome pieces of art!

Edge

realityjumper

"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Wittle Dreamer

Wauw! That's amazing work! Good luck and I hope you make it through!

thorien

I love it! Give us Raynor with sniper rifle and I can die happy!

Edge

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Deleted

Wittle Dreamer

Dont forget to post the progression too! I would love to see how the artwork developes over time!

FaeFae

I really, really like your use of textures in this one! The hair, the cowl, and the pants in particular. The design on the pants is very subtle but adds to the detail of the piece. :)

realityjumper

That's awesome! Even got her hair all up in his face!
"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere