Main Menu

Happy Birthday Oni!

Started by theshobit, Jan 28, 2016, 06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theshobit

Happy Birthday, onivel!! : P  *extra shobity b-day hugs!!*

destinysdesire

Happy birthday Onivel! You rock!
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

thorien

Happy birthday to you Oni! Hope you will have fun! :)

valiea987

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Valimar Dragonbane

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Deleted

Happy birthday old man!  ;)

Arya

Happy birthday, you old fart! ;-)

...Kidding.

Other than the happy birthday part.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

silentsteps

Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have a good one!

Dismus

You suck old man!!!  I mean happy birthday!!

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Ogre Time Yay

carp6

Happy b-day Oni....Another day wiser I hope XD

FaeFae

Heck yeah... Oni day! <3 Celebrating another year of having awesome in our lives.

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis