Main Menu

CD Wiki

Started by thorien, Feb 02, 2016, 04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorien

Recenly an idea have struck my mind. Why wouldn't we create a spoiler free, community driven wiki, with basic information about server history, OOC hints, important NPCs of every faction and so on. I am sure many would be willing to lend a hand and such project would make playing much easier, especially for our new players. 

Atomic Twinkie

This has actually been a discussion in the past XP I can't remember why we never actually did it.

valiea987

I forget why we haven't done it either.

thorien

If there will be a green light from Admins, I think I should be able to start one.

Dismus

We had one a long long time ago

thorien

What happened to it? Maybe it will be salvageable?

Dismus

I am not sure. I was looking for it.

Dismus

It would have been created sometime between 2007-2009.

Deleted

I'm all for this, though the overall timeline needs to be noted too.  I'll dig through our admin/DM chat, where we put those major plot points too.

onivel

Would love to see one started. Its a great place for bios and journals as well.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Edge

Go for it. I think the main thing that's stopped prior attempts has been a lack of information or willingness/ability to contribute.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

thorien

Cormyr Dalelands Wiki!

When Admins will register, I'll pass privileges to them (send me your usernames via PM please.)

thorien

All is set, feel free to add your pages and info. Guess it will need to be adjusted in some time but... We have to start somewhere.

Also, Edge already has his Admin clearance. :)

thorien

cormyrdalelands.wikia.com/

If you feel like contributing, don't be shy!

valiea987

Apologies! Life has been hectic. I'll start writing for this as soon as stuff calms down a good bit more.