Main Menu

Seeking Lolthite RP

Started by destinysdesire, Feb 04, 2016, 01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

destinysdesire

Does anyone have a Lolthite on the server? Matrons, Weapons masters, other? Feel free to post here or PM me!
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Arya

The one Lolthite I had but deleted a long time ago was an insane surface elf who was driven to that point. I could make her again if you wanted, but I am having a hard time juggling the PCs I have (Daeatria, Fade, Silver, and Thandur'). So I am kind of worried I'll be around with her even less than my non-mains.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

onivel

I have one "non goodie" drow who has relocated permanently to the surface after his house fell during the Silence. He is currently working with others to establish a House in Arabel.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

destinysdesire

Ayra I totally understand, do whats best for you hun! Onivel, would LOVE to meet yours!
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Myv

I haven't played a Drow in a long time, and I'm not so good at the evil characters, but I fully support anyone that's willing to give surface elves more hate for my dire spiders.

whangdoodle

I have a drow priestess of Lolth

destinysdesire

oooh, we need to set up some RP for sure then Whangdoodle!!

I have a drow he's an outcast, and kind of a jerk, but not totally good either.  He'd love to meet yours.

thorien

Well, I have a former weapons master of the destroyed house. Could play him some.

destinysdesire

Would love to meet them both anytime!