Main Menu

Keep of the Witch Lords - The traps

Started by drakaden, Mar 02, 2016, 06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fire Wraith

You're welcome to switch your class levels, but we're not planning to rethink the limitations on recovering traps anytime soon.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

drakaden

Fire Wraith Avatar
You're welcome to switch your class levels, but we're not planning to rethink the limitations on recovering traps anytime soon.
Yea, i understand the concerns behind it, the only alternate bypass i could possibly see, aside from what has been suggested and declined, for an assassin is to make an item in the inventory that act like the trap disabling with it's own rolls and animations, since the trap script hooks does not seems friendly to detect those things.

Vincent07

Ability to disable traps over a certain DC is hard-coded to the rogue class.  This is an engine limitation and I've no plans to put in a work around for it.   So if you want full mastery over trap removal, you will need rogue levels.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

drakaden

Vincent07 Avatar
Ability to disable traps over a certain DC is hard-coded to the rogue class.  This is an engine limitation and I've no plans to put in a work around for it.   So if you want full mastery over trap removal, you will need rogue levels.
I guess i'll have to make my peace with it then.