Main Menu

News or updates to downed server?

Started by destinysdesire, Mar 19, 2016, 06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Sass? I have -no- idea what you are talking about!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Dismus

kothoses

Arya

Now -that- is a boomstick...

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Ogre Time Yay

Get free CD Cash! Free CD Cash here! All you need to do is follow this Link That Isn't Suspicious or Anything, At All and claim your Free CD Cash!

goodapollo

Vincent07

Either the connection may have dropped, or worst case, there was a power surge which reset the modem and changed the IP.    Either way, with Fire currently in Japan, we may have to wait until he returns to fix it, as we cannot get in remotely at present.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Ogre Time Yay

This is sad news...
... Hug your fucking monitor.

FaeFae

Don't focus on the few days in which the server is down now and then, instead focus on all the days in which it is there for you and provides hours of enjoyment. :)

spamtastic1979

It's because I was 70 fairy xp from hitting 20 today.. that is why the server is down!!!! :(

Deleted

And then comes the months waiting at 20 for ascension.  ;)

Autumn

So okay servers down and no news

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

belladonna Avatar
Apr 5, 2016 17:01:54 GMT -5  @belladonna said:
Making me remember those days like

Deleted

ladybug

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames Avatar
belladonna Avatar
Apr 5, 2016 17:01:54 GMT -5  @belladonna said:
Making me remember those days like

Dunno what you're talking about. I have so many characters that Xavier didn't hit 20th till he was over a year old. =D
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis