Main Menu

War Wizard apprenticeship.

Started by booksarefun666, Mar 21, 2016, 01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

booksarefun666

Is there war wizards around on this server that's still active? Also, would it even be possible for an adult Sun Elf to get an apprenticeship under the wing of one?

I did some research and while it does look like most are brought through an academy an adult can petition one for apprenticeship.

Was wondering what you guys thought of it and if there's anything else that may be worth mentioning concerning getting War Wizard.

destinysdesire

I would suggest looking into the Purple Dragon Knights, we do have a War Wizard group that would help you. Feel free to seek out my char Trent Dy'nei to ask about it.!
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Dismus

There a few running around I believe the PC Trent has spoke with you about getting involved in the Purple Dragon and War Wizard faction. If not one of my PCs currently runs the player side of the faction.

booksarefun666

Dismus Avatar
There a few running around I believe the PC Trent has spoke with you about getting involved in the Purple Dragon and War Wizard faction. If not one of my PCs currently runs the player side of the faction.
Yeah, I got a pretty swift response about this. Thanks again to Trent's player!

destinysdesire

Anytime! Looking forward to seeing you there tonight!!
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

trylobyte

I lead the War Wizard side of things, so I can verify there are a few of us out there!

Dismus

We al ready got them going in the unit!