Main Menu

Dark Souls - The Revengening

Started by Not Batman, Mar 25, 2016, 10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not Batman

So yeah, this is a thing we will apparently be doing. Here is me and Vincent in Dark Souls 1.

www.twitch.tv/draega07 (Vince's view)

www.twitch.tv/sire_artorias (My view)

Not Batman

As you all know, Dark Souls 3 is right around the corner. To prepare ourselves for the inevitable many deaths and feels, we are playing and streaming a playthrough of Dark Souls 1. This time though, we are adding a few rules for this session!

Rules for tomorrow's game.

1) You die, take a shot.
2) You use the last estus, take a shot.
3) You kill a boss, take a shot.
4) You die by gravity or a trap, take two shots.
5) You light a bonfire, take a shot.
6) You rest at a bonfire, take a shot.
7) You burst a humanity for health, take a shot.
8) You summon a phantom (NPC or PC), add one shot to all penalties.

(Both players must take a shot if one is summoned to the other's world and a "take a shot" condition is met. Ex:. If I die while in Vince's world, we both must take a shot.)

Last night I tallied twenty-four shots for myself. How long do you think we will last when it is the two of us both taking shots and forcing each other to take a shot? Place your bets now. Shot counts will be tallied.

Garage Trashcan

TL;DR

If you die in the game, you die in real life (of alcohol poisoning).
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Not Batman

IT'S JUST LIKE SWORD ART ONLINE!

Ogre Time Yay

9) You take a shot, take a shot.

Vincent07

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

FaeFae

What time can I witness you guys die?

Not Batman

I am going to try to get in the Dark Souls about 9 EST. Don't know about Vince. I have some items to find.

Not Batman

Myv

I tried Dank Souls drinking game before, but nobody would drink with me, so I ended up getting buzzed alone and beating the game for the ninth damn time. Then Dank Souls 2.

Dank Souls 3 next month, Myv RIP. RIP RP life. May as well ask for a permadeath quest now. :P

Vincent07

Sadly, we were plagued by XBL networking issues, and did not make it past Snorlax and Pikachu.

But I did get an amusing invasion out of it.  I -almost- felt bad for him.

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Myv

I should play that game again in preparation for Dank Souls 3. Too bad it's a bitch and a half to get buddied up with someone.