Main Menu

Introducing CD Microtransactions (April Fools!)

Started by , Apr 01, 2016, 01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarriel

In keeping with our new business model, I'm proud to introduce the Dungeon Explorer System!

Every week, players will receive 5 "Dungeon Keys" allowing you to access an entire dungeon on that day! Each key will open a single dungeon once. These keys will recharge at the start of each week. Players cannot exceed 5 keys. 

However, available in the premium store are extra "Dungeon Keys"! For $9.99 players may purchase a 5 pack of dungeon keys. (Note: These Keys count towards the maximum total of 5 per character). Additionally, keys may be bought from the new Player Auction House! Meaning that yes, players can earn more Dungeon Keys! (Note: Current average Dungeon Key price: 13,560,000,000 GP)

FaeFae

We're going to be introducing a cash shop to sell eldritch items for subscriber accounts only. %10 of those proceeds will go to buy clothes for corgis.

Arya

I REFUSE TO BE PART OF THIS.

I QUIT! Remove all the Ravenshadow stuff from the module and forums. Kayplzthx.

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Edwardfalcona

We can remove all that , but there is a $50 cleaning fee

Edge

Alternatively, if anyone's interested, we can just put it up for auction. Less work AND makes us money!

Who wants to buy Arya's character vault? Do I hear 50?
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Edge

Per character obviously. Unless I get a really, really tempting offer for the whole lot.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

Deleted

Don't be fooled folks.  Edge doesn't have access to the server vault.

All bids and bribes should be sent directly to me.

Arya

...I so feel like I am being sold in prostitution... >.>

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Edge

Remember everyone, all monetary exchanges can also be made in equivalent amounts of liquor sent to Vincent.

Vincent07

Edge Avatar
Remember everyone, all monetary exchanges can also be made in equivalent amounts of liquor sent to Vincent.

It's gotta be good liquor though.  I'm not some cheap floozy.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

destinysdesire

* sends Vincent a case of Henri IV Dudognon Heritage Cognac *
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Darvins

I'll take the lot for... *ponders and checks* A picture... It's gotta count for something right?

destinysdesire

Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

FaeFae