Main Menu

Rykka's Reliquary

Started by Rykka, Apr 07, 2016, 09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rykka

As fortune would have it, certain parties getting me interested in playing a bit again succeeded in my re-downloading of the game only for a huge outage to occur. As an outlet for my desire to taste those old tales and revisit familiar environs, I had the urge to do some 2D art of one of the historical skeletons in Arabel's proverbial closet. A closet door I may be reopening soon. We will see.

Either way.

Rykka Felwhisper, proprietor of the Ends of the World, and founder of the clandestine order, the [REDACTED].

Iniquitous memories flensed from the minds of those desperate for forget.
----------------------------------------------
"God made me a cannibal to fix problems like you."

Edge

Nicely done =D

And welcome back! Long time no see =D
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Rykka

Thank you Edge. Good to see you again too.

Rykka

Some art from my last foray on the server depicting various scenes I roleplayed in. I will leave out the names and circumstances that led to the images in case people do not want their characters outed for wickedness.

Smugglers on the bridge beneath Arabel know regret.

Illicit goods are enjoyed in the World Serpent.

Based amusingly on this screenshot.

Secrets spoken in the Warbling Seraph rarely stay secrets for very long.

The streets of Arabel are a dangerous place at night.

There are some others, but I cannot seem to find them. But it was neat to see these again.

onivel

WELCOME BACK! So good to see you.

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Rykka

I remember that drawing!I always loved the wry twist of the lips. And thank you. I look forward to playing a bit again. I miss you guys.

Edge

I still have the screenshots of the text that went with the second-to-last pic. "Don't Maze me, bro!"

That's Cara Luthient, Kestal Kaosbayne, some War Wizard I don't remember, and Kori Vyrilith in the background, from right to left.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

Nymera

Hey, I still have some of your character art from Cormyr-Dalelands: Year One!

(Or was it year two?  It was early days for sure.)

Fire Wraith

Oh, wow, hey! Nice to see you again, definitely! :D
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Rykka

Edge Avatar
I still have the screenshots of the text that went with the second-to-last pic. "Don't Maze me, bro!"

That's Cara Luthient, Kestal Kaosbayne, some War Wizard I don't remember, and Kori Vyrilith in the background, from right to left.
"Don't Maze me Bro" is easily one of my favorite random memories when it pops up. Thank you for reminding me. So many old names! How many of them still play I wonder?

Rykka

Nymera Avatar
Hey, I still have some of your character art from Cormyr-Dalelands: Year One!

(Or was it year two?  It was early days for sure.)

Oh wow! I still have lots of it, somewhere. In a binder. I could probably find some of it. I remember those faces and names for the most part. Night certainly! So good to see you around Kirin, it has been quite some time!

Rykka

Fire Wraith Avatar
Oh, wow, hey! Nice to see you again, definitely! :D

You too! So glad you are still putting up with us nerds and giving people a place to have fun. Hope you had a good trip!

Edge

Rykka Avatar
Edge Avatar

"Don't Maze me Bro" is easily one of my favorite random memories when it pops up. Thank you for reminding me. So many old names! How many of them still play I wonder?

Kes, Kori, and Cara are all still around, though we (me, Vincent, and Bella respectively) mostly play other characters more often these days.

Rykka

"The pair discussed the details at length, the lists upon the table extensive and telling. Hushed voices conspired on behalf of neither good nor ill, gray morality reigning in that quiet corner."

Had some rare free time tonight, so I sketched out a scene from a recent roleplay. Trying to learn how to sketch properly, without over-detailing everything to death. I think I only half succeeded.

destinysdesire

Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden