Main Menu

Waves "Hello Again" to Everyone!

Started by Nevermore, Apr 12, 2016, 10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nevermore

Hey everyone, 

I first want to say thank you all so much to all who have sent me messages and support over the last several months as I've dealt with a serious illness. Its warmed my heart so and I will never be able fully express my gratitude to all of you. I am horrifically sorry that I was gone so long, or at all really. However, I am happy to say I am healing more and more each day and things are looking up. 

So, now that I can actually get back to turning on my computer, I'll start getting back to bugging you all and getting back in game again. 

Thank you all so much for being such and awesome community, 

Nevermore

Arya

Yay! Welcome back!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Valimar Dragonbane

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

allatum

Yay! Get your health gooder soon!

thorien

It's good to see you and we are happy to hear that you're feeling better now! Welcome back!

Nokteronoth

Starts a chant. Never-more! Never-more!

~BR

Ogre Time Yay

Glad you're feeling better, welcome back!

onivel

So glad to hear you are getting better.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Darvins

Yay! I say Yay and yay again!

FaeFae

This is one of my favorite threads of 2016.

whangdoodle

Ogre Time Yay Avatar
Glad you're feeling better, welcome back!

DAMN YOUR BEATING ME TO IT! I WAS GOING TO POST ALL THE LYRICS TO THAT SONG!

Kymus

Nokteronoth

@faefae "I'm Commander Corgi, and this is my favorite thread on the forums."

~BR

whitespirit

Welcome back, you have been missed :) I am so glad that your health is improving!

Vincent07

Glad to hear you're doing better!  Welcome back!
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel