Main Menu

Not feeling the best

Started by Dismus, Apr 15, 2016, 11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dismus

I am not feeling the best and haven't for the last few days and not sure when I will start to feel better hopefully soon. If I am was suppose to be in a quest for you sorry. I keep falling asleep. If you need me in game, hopefully I will feel better by the end of the weekend.

Deleted

Don't worry about us!  You take care of yourself!

Ogre Time Yay

Take care, man! Feel better soon, we'll be here when you get back.

destinysdesire

Feel better soon dear.
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

onivel

Take care of yourself and get well.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Arya

Take care of yourself! Sending positive energies your way!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Myv

Valimar Dragonbane

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Dismus

Went to log on last night and my computer won't start. After some tests this morning my Power Supply stopped working. Ordered a new one and should be here Monday. *sigh*

Edge

>_<

Glad to see you're feeling better though!
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Myv

One thing after another! I'll have to hang out with Zander to compensate!

Arya

Yeah. >.< Sucks that things are not working out for you right now with the computer. Will look forward to seeing you in-game once things work out!

And as Edge said, I am glad you are at least feeling better!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

FaeFae

You were both having issues functioning! ... ha ... ha... I'll see myself out. <3

(Welcome back. We missed you! See you Monday!)

Jolena Ogden

Rest and get well, Dizzy