Main Menu

Arya's Summer 2016 Plans

Started by Arya, Apr 20, 2016, 02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Hi everyone,

It seems that other than work, my schedule will be freed up for most of the summer. I will be going on vacation starting in late July, but still able to check messages.  

Once my boss gives me regular summer hours, I will let you know how my summer work hours look!

Thanks for being awesome!

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

So between May 11 to May 15, I will be very spotty at best. I will check the forums regularly, but I may not be in-game for at least most of those days. I will be visiting family in Wichita and then spending the night in Arlington so I can spend some time with my grandmother.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

realityjumper

"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Valimar Dragonbane

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Arya

Just a small update for 05/04/2016, for those concerned this eve:

A database needed for the last part of my cataloging assignment tonight is not working from off-campus, despite my library super powers. I may have to head into the library later tonight so I can have some work done. So I am focusing on a presentation assignment right now, taking breaks in between, etc. I will not be around until likely midnight, the way my luck is going today.

In other words, after 5:40 PM tonight CST (6:40 PM EST), I will be MIA until super late. 

So if anyone wanted to RP with me or scheduled time, so sorry but I may need to cancel. I will be on Skype on my phone though tonight.

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

Update on this week:

I will be around tomorrow (Wednesday), doing a few errands but otherwise nerding out on the server.

Thursday night, I will be in Arlington until Saturday. Then I will be going to the Cure concert - they are in Dallas/FW this weekend!

My trip to Wichita will be another weekend. I was thrown off by my great aunt coming into the area. I am not sure when I can see her in California, so I want to see her while she is in the area.

So, a little more free time this week for you lot. <3

Sincerely,
Arya

onivel

Have fun!  A bit jealous of the Cure concert : )
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Arya

My OCD is kicking my ass this week with all the changes about. Visited my auntie, and it turned out she was going to visit others sooner than expected. So am home, but the Cure concert is still on this Sunday!

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

So, apparently I have more time this weekend than I thought. Weather is going to make it a hassle to make my visit to Wichita. This means I will have a four day weekend and more time to spend with you lot.

Hopefully I can make another weekend to visit...

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

So, it seems that starting June 6, 2016, my schedule will be the following:

I work Wednesday to Saturday, sometimes morning and sometimes evening - though never as hectic as like these past few weeks. Sunday to Tuesday, I have time off. 

My schedule is bound to switch again during the summer, though the hours may likely still generally keep the same. Just my supervisor had to make several different schedules due to all the vacation time.

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

Provided weather does not provide its typical degree of convenience, I will be heading to Kansas from Sunday to Tuesday. I may or may not have to do something Saturday evening before I have time to play, depending on arrangements with my grandmother.

Wednesday night I am doing an online campaign night with a friend of mine and his friends. So I will not have time to DM anything until next Thursday.

Thank you guys!

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

Schedule update, Summer II Schedule:

July 11-22. Summer II schedule. Starting July 11th and ending July 24th for me has me as working on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday morning on pure circulation duties.

So I can occasionally check my phone for texts as long as I am not helping a patron on the phone or in the middle of a more pressing matter.

July 25-27. Colorado until the afternoon of the 27th. I will take my laptop and be able to respond to the forums at least once a day, but will be busy hanging out with friends. 

July 28th to August 4th. Vacation interlude. I will be able to schedule some events here and some play time at any point. Just keep in mind I might want to spend some of this time on my recently picked-up writing (an original fiction in the works). 

August 5-14. Some community members here are going to have me at their doorstep, for better or worse. Please pray for their souls!

In other words, during my next vacation spot, I will be able to check the forums daily but activity will be sporadic at best - probably regulated to Skype RP on a not-scheduled basis at most (not a guarantee). I want to tormen-I mean, entertain, my hosts! >.>

Sincerely,
Arya

realityjumper

She's got that turned around ;) We've already prepared the... oh wait. She likes that. Damn. Back to the drawing board! ha ha!
"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Arya

I am not touching DMing stuff until I return from Colorado. Because of this, I would ask that no one ask me to run anything or respond to RP posts until the 27th.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

Okay guys. You can prod me about event related stuff until the 4th of August!

Sincerely,
Arya