Main Menu

Update

Started by Not Batman, Apr 29, 2016, 06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not Batman

Just a brief update.

Semester is wrapping up and I am finally getting caught up on my homework and research papers (Might even be getting a research paper published in a sociology journal!) and should be back soon.

Dark Souls 3 did not in any way help this work load as I've pumped so many hours into this game and ignored my school work until the very last possible minute that I not only got back up on my work load, but can feel the control sticks leaving an imprint on my thumbs, and can no longer see my floor past the Sunny D bottles that litter it.

Next week is the last week of classes for the semester, and should be back shortly after that. Unless I get stuck in another "the option to quit the game is greyed out" situation and I am forever stuck in Lordran/Lothric/Drangleic/who-the-hell-can-tell-at-this-damn-point. If I do not return, that means that Miyazaki pulled an SAO, and I am forced to either cower in Firelink Shrine, or potentially die to waves of abyss tainted undead. That sounds like fun.

onivel

Not Batman Avatar
Just a brief update.

Semester is wrapping up and I am finally getting caught up on my homework and research papers (Might even be getting a research paper published in a sociology journal!) and should be back soon.

Dark Souls 3 did not in any way help this work load as I've pumped so many hours into this game and ignored my school work until the very last possible minute that I not only got back up on my work load, but can feel the control sticks leaving an imprint on my thumbs, and can no longer see my floor past the Sunny D bottles that litter it.

Next week is the last week of classes for the semester, and should be back shortly after that. Unless I get stuck in another "the option to quit the game is greyed out" situation and I am forever stuck in Lordran/Lothric/Drangleic/who-the-hell-can-tell-at-this-damn-point. If I do not return, that means that Miyazaki pulled an SAO, and I am forced to either cower in Firelink Shrine, or potentially die to waves of abyss tainted undead. That sounds like fun.

LOL.. take care and good luck getting those imprints out.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Arya

Good luck! I know I am in a similar crunch.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow