Main Menu

Moments of Sporadic Awayness

Started by FaeFae, Jun 05, 2016, 01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valimar Dragonbane

You'll rock this stuff!  RJ and I will be thinking heavily on you, Mistress of the Corgi.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Edge

+1. Stay saneish and we'll look forward to seeing you when the little gamer-to-be is a little less insistent on constant me-time.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Arya

Well wishes to you! Hope to see you back and healthy sooner than later. And once the little gamer-to-be needs not as much love.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

thorien

You are in our thoughts and prayers, be well and we will be looking forward to hear from you! :)

modronlove

I know it's hard to believe, but the speed at which it rushes by while it's actually happening makes it difficult to be too scared, at least in my case.  Take care, and my thoughts are with you.

Arya

<3

Welcome back! Glad you survived this weekend!

Also looking forward to photos! All the photos. :-)

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Valimar Dragonbane

Huzzah to the Princess of Corgis!

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

thorien

We are happy to hear that you are well! Congratulations! :)

Darvins

Ooh late to the party but congratulations! suddenly the Corgi thread makes sense.

Valimar Dragonbane

Oh no!  I hope you get better soon!

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Arya

She seems very docile in those photos. :-D And adorable!

Sincerely,
Arya