Main Menu

Lady of Pain's Winter/Spring Storyline Queue 2017

Started by Arya, Nov 03, 2016, 09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Updated.

One slot is freed. Please PM me or direct me to which quest request you want me to look at doing. I have the right to decline the request for the following reasons.

1. The scope and content is not within my ability to do justice narrating.

2. It falls in line with what my DM profile says I will not DM. Please click here for reference.

3. I find that another DM had already taken over this plot and I have not received permission to take off where they left.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Updated my requests for what I will not do for now.

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

Updated queue. Also clarified the requests section in red following the queue.

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

Updated slot. Moved one questline in archives due to needing follow-up.

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

Arya

Update. Quest queue is closed again for a bit.

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

Updated commission queue.

Also added a new feature on my original post: Commissions Status. For ease of read, so people need not look further unless it is noted as "OPEN."

It will tell you if I am taking anymore ideas or not. I will keep you posted!

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

Taking End of Program exam from June 9th to 16th, from 8 AM the former to 8 AM the latter respectively. I will not be taking any projects or discussing anything beyond what I agreed to run already during this time. After June 11th, I will not be doing anything at all with my DMing until the 16th, when the EOP time ends. I would genuinely appreciate keeping all requests or discussions of plot-related things until after the 16th once that happens. My player side time will be sporadic and often sparse. 

Thank you. <3 

Best,
Arya

Arya

Commission status updated.

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

Queue updated.

Commission status closed again.

Added a new section for ongoing updates.

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

Updated original post. Please read the update carefully! Thanks!

Best wishes,
Arya

Arya

Commissions were open and then closed again. Also updated as of June 20th, 2017 - please read!

Best,
Arya

Arya

Updated quest queue. Remember, I am taking time off after the 14th of July from DMing. But will start lining things up in August again.

Best,
Arya

Arya

Posted an update, including a reminder and an amendment to the content I wish to avoid in a quest or playstyle while I DM. Please read here for the highlighted sections. Hopefully the highlighted sections will be taken more seriously in the future. ^.^

Otherwise, I am taking my break from DMing for the rest of this month. People will be getting their quest items from Question of Lineage, but beyond that, I would rather not discuss anymore plots until August. Enjoy time from other staff!

Best,
Arya