Main Menu

A Longer Path

Started by tarriel, Mar 15, 2017, 04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarriel

People, minions, cabbages, lend me your ears. Er. Eyes.

My time as a DM must, for now, be put on hold. My university course is becoming more intensive, writing a paper on the trafficking of Pangolins will take me to Central Africa and parts of India and Vietnam this year, not to mention the sudden burst of workload, due to a monumental balls-up by the University. 

On top of that, social and personal nonsense are rearing their heads. Someone I care for very dearly, and hope to spend a large portion of my life with, is in a complicated mess - I'm wading in to try and sort it. Close friends are in tough spots, family are ill and perhaps most annoying of all, none of my shoes fit anymore.

So, I have much to do. My plots will be completed, if not this year then I hope a soon as possible after. 

I have to take a different path for a time, but I'll see you all again.

Hugs, Handshakes and mildly uncomfortable shoulder pats,

Tarriel (DM Azathoth), Galen, The Jackal, That-Damn-Welshman.

Arya

Take care of yourself. Life comes first, and I envy you being able to do what my cousin does and go all over for your work! Still happy too though. ;-)  Keep safe, and in touch with us all!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

Oh. You're leaving, huh. That's fine. No, really.

(Good luck with life! That sounds like an awful lot to deal with. You got this! See you when things cool down.)

Fire Wraith

Best of luck! We'll miss you on staff, but real life takes priority. We'll still be here when you're caught up. :)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Mystic Warden

I wish you the best of luck to get through all of this successfully! *hugs*

An when you are back you will get the achievement: "Universal Problem Solver" unlocked! :)
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords