Main Menu

Past and present Heartwarders

Started by lurkerabove, Aug 23, 2017, 09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurkerabove

Related to my other post....

Drawing from the old 2e Faerun lore and bringing it into the 3e realm, Fey Apotheosis is achieved by the Heartwarder binding their spirit to a tree, similarly to a dryad, this grants the heartwarder their fey attributes. Part of a plan for a sacred garden for Sune is to have said trees, with plaques to denote notable Sunites who have reached this pinnacle of favor.

If anyone has a past or present Heartwarder of 10th level or higher, retired or no, could you share their name?

Edge

Surprisingly, there haven't been very many Heartwarders over the server's history. A few, but not a lot; most of our Sunites have either been lay worshipers (typically bards or sorcerers) or Paladins. Loooooots of Paladins. I can think of at least four off the top of my head and I know there've been more.

A search of the forum's finds the following characters have levels in the class, though I can't be certain on all of them how many levels:

Carys MacKenna (played by Daphne)
Gianna Conallan (played by Jaelle)
Christelle Fontaine (played by jamaisvu)

I probably missed a couple others due to various things, no doubt. None of those players are currently active, as far as I'm aware, nor do I know what level they were at last the characters were played.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

trylobyte

Daphne pops up from time to time.