Main Menu

Clothing?

Started by Ebola Lola, Jan 24, 2014, 11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fire Wraith

I'm pretty sure that shoes don't require anything special - only robes do.

(And I can add a robe, it just takes like 25x the work).

I think I did submit a few heels to Vincent.  When we get closer to finalized haks I'll look at it and see if there's anything we missed.  

If you want, also, see about providing him with the ones you have in mind.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Fire Wraith

Actually,  adding a robe won't be that much harder, so let me know if anyone has some they want to see.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Fire Wraith

Actually,  adding a robe won't be that much harder, so let me know if anyone has some they want to see.

The Red Mage

A way to make helmets invisible like cloaks would be nice. And pants!

Vincent07

Can't be done.  Helmets replace the head.  It's a quirk of NWN.  

That said, there is a scripted system out there that takes the helmet properties, copies them over to your subrace skin, unequips the helmet and makes it so you can't drop it or put another helmet on.  But this is problematic.  First, it doesn't have half the properties accounted for that we put on helmets. (spell slots etc)  Second, it'll screw up any subrace skins without a lot of alteration.  And more importantly, AC on helmets is Deflection. When copied to a skin it would then be Dodge, which stacks up and would then also allow for another source of Deflection from spells or cloaks etc.   So that's not likely something I'll be looking at putting in.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

aazonis

There is an NWNX plugin that handles helm hiding. It may only be for linux servers though.

allatum

As for shoes: Why are all the standard female shoes (the shoes that would be non-hak and vanilla) suddenly... high heels? It's made a few of my older outfits on various characters look weird, since they are not things these characters would wear. They don't ride horses and don't make fashion statements. :|

Garage Trashcan

Didn't you know all fantasy footwear is boots?
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Fire Wraith

Needs more Breeze Boots.  Sadly, very few players are left who get that reference. :P