Main Menu

goodbye

Started by germanblangs, Jan 30, 2014, 05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

germanblangs

I've had a lot of fun on the server, but now the anger that is generated on this server far outweighs any fun I was getting out of it.  So I'm leaving.  I have asked to be permanently banned so that I am no longer tempted to return as well.

ciao

FJW

morwen

Be well out there.

Deleted

trylobyte

Have fun in wherever you go next.

Garage Trashcan

The common sense is strong in this one.

Take care!
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Darvins

Bangs *sigh* we'll miss ya really.

jixjum

What happened? Who is responsible for this? What anger? We had lots of great times RPing out in Highmoon, it's a shame if this is really happening. :(

Arya

Unfortunate, but you have to do what you have to do.  I hope you can find something or somewhere that brings you enjoyment.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

The Red Mage

All the drama caused me to take a break as well. Just take some time to clear your head and realize that you don't have any enemies beyond yourself in places like this, and hopefully, you can return with a clearer head.

At least, that seems to be my recipe for quitting/ returning so much.

Ogre Time Yay

Everyone hates me, I just don't care. *Shrugs*

I'd honestly hate to see you go like this, bud.
I second what Red Mage said.

autumnheart

Ogre Time Yay Avatar

I don't.

The Red Mage

autumnheart Avatar
Ogre Time Yay Avatar
I don't.

That's because you don't know everyone hates you too, yet, for not hating Hyde. Once you know, you won't care if we all hate both of you, but you'll soon figure out there can only be one and your hate for Hyde will cause him to hate you, and then we don't care.

Ogre Time Yay

"They betrayed me, they didn't keep their promise, they tricked me, and I don't care anymore."
- Johnny

Dark Dreams

I hate you all. That's why I'm staying... to make you suffer as much as possible. It's my mission in life; your tears sustain me.  <3

Masque

I didn't realise me ex played this game! Ba dum tish!