Main Menu

Post a Picture of Yourself!

Started by Dark Dreams, Feb 13, 2014, 04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FaeFae

Very close! :D She is named Silva, and she is a Standard Pembroke Welsh Corgi.

spamtastic1979

I am at the left during the early years of a Nero NJ Alliance larp:

This is me shoveling the field to help young kids play baseball that summer:

Garage Trashcan

I REQUIRE THE CORGI HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

thedran

The Big Day! Was November 7th 2015

foo

Big day for what? Shooting the next bond film?

Arya

You know, I could totally see that in those photos...

...But I am going to assume a reverse Bond outcome here.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

onivel

So... been a bit busy IRL... we just closed on a new house. We had far outgrown our current place and it was a much needed upgrade. My little thundergod posing in front of the stairs up to our new place. 

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Nokteronoth

That kid is going places. I can see myself trying to ride a bike down those stairs and just faceplanting on the bottom. Grats on the new place!

~BR

Garage Trashcan

I'm jealous. I want a cat I can bring everywhere with me.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Goat

That is amazingly awesome.

Deleted

Here's me, looking pretty happy. An accurate amount of facial scruff when not at work.

Aaand.. obligatory mirror shot.

Seeya online! I'll be the guy in the red armor.

Deleted

Could be arranged. I'm down with eye-patches and leash-cats.

Arya

Here is a selfie, me in my new pleather red jacket. Good for casual and for flashy business casual. Mind the teeth. >.>

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow