Main Menu

Tv show

Started by morwen, Feb 23, 2014, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

morwen

Is anyone else here grooving on "Archer"?

onivel

I had been DVRing it... I haven't seen new episodes in forever so thought it was canceled.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

The Red Mage

I haven't checked it out.

Lumnakar

shotgunbunny

I love it. :)

I just watch it online here: www.watchcartoononline.com/anime/archer

The Red Mage

Oh, the Frisky Dingo people. Yeah, that show is hit or miss these days. If you can't follow along to all the subtle inside jokes built up throughout all the seasons, it can be pretty unappealing.

I thought you meant the superheroish show Archer.

Deleted

Superhero-ish show Arrow perhaps?  :D

Masque

Archer is pretty funny although like most comedy shows that are built up over time via character relationships and a more limited topic to satirise they will always diminish over time as the funny things to say run out.

In comparison to say South Park and Family Guy that will only ever be as funny as the writers insight into the modern world and its absurdity and as a result have a potentially longer lifespan.

What season are you up to?

Garage Trashcan

It's why, SPOILER ALERT, we have Archer Vice now.

The writer got sick of writing a spy show.

In other news, Aisha Tyler (Lana) and H. John Benjamin (Archer) are going to be performing at my campus on Saturday, and I got free tickets.

I've already got the peanut butter, feel free to slather it with all of your jelly.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

The Red Mage

belladonna Avatar
Feb 24, 2014 12:45:11 GMT -5  @belladonna said:
Superhero-ish show Arrow perhaps?  :D

Whoops