Main Menu

It's time again for Winterbells!

Started by Edge, Dec 13, 2013, 02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Deleted

Curse you, I will NOT give in to the temptation!

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

Vincent07

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

onivel

*shakes fist at Edge.. the left one as the right is on the Naga directing that damnable white bunny*
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Edwardfalcona

fell for the tempt oh gawd what is this

Edge

Vincent07

I am very glad this does not exist on my phone, or I would get NOTHING done.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Ghooooost

It's one o'clock in the morning. Why am I playing this?

I hope you die.

swmeyers

They are creating a special hell for you edge.

Edge

Deleted

It's that time of year again!

:D

Who needs free time?

Edge

Darvins

I can't decide if your Evil... or the Devil in disguise it's one of those two