Main Menu

Daedalian and Ironmaid will be away for awhile....

Started by daedalian, Feb 28, 2020, 10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daedalian

Sorry folks, we're going to be taking a bit of a break for awhile. Our family was in a car accident recently and we're going through some things.
Ironmaid and will be focusing on healing and looking after our kids. Hopefully we will be back soon.
Please take care and drive safe this winter.

-Daedalian-

The Red Mage

Y'all take care! Good wishes to you both. <3

TanoXeneize

Take care of yourselves, we'll be here when you return!

Woodland Mist

Ouch!  daedalian, please wish    well, and the same to you and the kids!

realityjumper

"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Valimar Dragonbane

Oh crap! I hope you and your family make a good recovery.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Arya

Goodness! I hope you all are doing alright. Please take care of yourself. Will send the good energy for a good recovery.

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Melody

Oh my goodness, I hope you're both okay! Praying for you and your family, please send our best wishes to ironmaid!
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

kaiosprey

Be well my friends. I am sorry you are hurting.

luidaeg

I'm so sorry you're going through all that. Take all the time you need, and everyone will be here when you're back! I wish you and your family a speedy recovery.

daedalian

Thank you everyone, appreciate the kind words and support. Hopefully we'll be back soon!
Until then, take care and drive safe.

-Daedalian-

ironmaid

Thank you for the well wishes. ^.^
We are slowly getting better, with all the physio. At least I can type now.
Hopefully see you all soon! Especially with all this corona virus and cabin fever we are getting. lol

Valimar Dragonbane

Awesome! You and the family keep it up! We'll still be here. :)
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Melody

I'm glad you're starting to feel better, that's wonderful! We miss you!
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody