Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epi

^this. Super thankful for the custom areas, and personal plot, as well as tasty sacrifices (friends) <3 Rykka

Thank you, Dungeon Master Ladybug, for a wonderful sugary event, you had me laughing from the beginning to the end, that was a lot of fun!!

so much sugary fun!!

snaer

thank you ladybug  for a great events both times in candy land were awsome love the creativity .I look forward to many more adventures in the future

snaer

thank you Dm harlequine that was a fun thank you for the work you doin

Melody

I want to praise  for his plot last night. All those areas were solidly built, the ambiance was wonderful, the NPCs were interesting (including the Easter egg), the VFX added to the last area were awesome, the plot was engaging, and the payoff was awesome! Thanks so much for all your hard work, I had a lot of fun and came out of it feeling like I wanted more!
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

Black Venus

Thank you and !! You both have done some amazing events. I love the crazy creativity you both show and the fun you bring to each of your quests. Thank you to for that fun spontaneous pumpkin smashing event! I needed something fun and boy did that get my blood pumping.

DubiousScroll

I've been playing NWN for more than half of my adult life now and while I've been involved in a lot of great events (including the fun series Darkfangs has been running!) I don't have words to adequately describe how amazing the last session of THTF plot for the Willows Group B was. 

Edge and Rykka, thank you so much for the best 3ish hours I've ever had playing NWN.

Tarostar

Wanted to give a thanks to who went from playing Pierce to DM'ing in the event yesterday and delivered us all from much lag by allowing the huge group to be split.

Thank you! Truly!

Diestormlie

Thank you to Fox for moving my request to the proper subforum/topic.

It's the little things, you know?
Drive it like you stole it.

fluffyduck

I want to give massive thanks to  for running an AMAZING adhoc for me while I was going through the gnoll dungeon. I didn't even care not to finish the damn thing because it just gave such a new and refreshing experience to the usual dungeon running and I'm just AAAAAAAA....it was amazing. And it did sort of make me feel like a hero <3

Eidolon

Thank you so much to for running Yrlisa's personal quest. It was just a perfect lighthearted but serious quest that really shone the collaborative storytelling that NWN servers can do. I know personal quests can be tricky but I thought it was handled masterfully.

Diestormlie

Many thanks to Nokt/TheCunningLinguist for logging in to record a pair of Plot-Relevant rolls for me!

And many many many thanks to Rykka for taking time out of her horrendously busy schedule to find an artful way to involve non THTF people in the Underdark's THTF (Act?) Finale.

Running With Razors

A big thank you to for running my character's small personal arc from the quest "Hinue'illae" into a small questline of its own. Despite the group's insuccesses and a much tragic ending, I've enjoyed the questline a lot and I believe it established a good degree of roleplay opportunities for the nearby future.
Once again, thank you! You're awesome.
"Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst."
- A soldier-for-hire. Warrior. From a galaxy far, far away.

Daniel Ogden - Swashbuckling Arcanist. Hunted. Haunted.

Diestormlie

Just got my THTF DM Item of Edge manufacuture and I am gushing. Excellent work, and thank you so so much!

DubiousScroll

Diestormlie Avatar
Just got my THTF DM Item of Edge manufacuture and I am gushing. Excellent work, and thank you so so much!
Me too!

Mine was so sweet, I loved it!

(Also, you're a nerd, Stormy)