Main Menu

So, What are you listening to CD?

Started by Boots, Dec 16, 2013, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

aceheart

You're the best, with no Karate Kid reference? No. Just... no. No.

Nokteronoth

I am grumpy, so have music. 

~BR

thorien

Best for fantasy theme. :)
If someone prefers:

Both are awesome for me

valiea987

This is my favorite fantasy theme:

thorien

Hah, if we go that way Valiea then:

(more popular)

(less popular yet still awesome)

And, for generic music for CD:

valiea987

:D I've never heard the Warcraft one before. My family didn't get a computer until early 2000, and Neverwinter Nights was the first game we got (at my insistence!).

And one that's a bit more like regular music:

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

Capricious Phantasm

Here is what i've been listening to the last couple days.

valiea987

I posted this artist before, but I want to post this song.

Those of you familiar with Sigur Ros know they do some rather strange type of music, music which shouldn't really be mixed with traditional rap. But Emancipator does an exceptional job merging Mobb Deep's Shook Ones with Sigur Ros' Untitled 1, in Shook!

Edge