Main Menu

From the sketchbook of foo

Started by foo, Aug 16, 2015, 02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

Yeah I don't know why Dropbox stopped having a Public folder, it was a default arrangement when I signed up for them and seems to have been changed away since.

Imgur works for linking to other sites, which is why I'd recommend it over Google Drive. GD's better for storing things but not necessarily for sharing/cross-posting.

---

All that said... LOVE the picture! Definitely looking forward to seeing more of it when it's done =D
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

FaeFae

I love the pose dynamics of the picture and the armor designs. It has some great dimensions and does not look flat at all. I am jealous how much you rock at hands. :)

foo

FaeFae Avatar
I love the pose dynamics of the picture and the armor designs. It has some great dimensions and does not look flat at all. I am jealous how much you rock at hands. :)

Thank you! What I've found as far as hands go, is that I rarely actually notice where individual fingers go unless there really spread out, so you can often blend fingers together and let the viewer sort it out in perception. I also hide them :-D

Deleted

I love this picture!  Really makes me feel honored to be DMing you guys, and seeing you come together as a group.

silverwolf64

:) very nicely done ..  see a artist of great caliber in the works here .. hope to see more of your work  ^.^

shadowtim3

I like the picture, Foo! Keep up the good work. =D

FaeFae

I love it. It reminds me of an adventuring troop / class photo where everyone would have a copy and would reminiscence about the good ole days - before someone took an arrow to the knee.

foo

Here we go, scanned, and a little touch up work done on it:

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

FaeFae

Wow, that is a challenging angle to attempt. It looks like there is a story here and I definitely wonder her situation. Really like the straps and the attention to detail in her attire.

foo

Quick update. I've been playing a lot of Xcom: Enemy Within lately, and I think I'm developing PTSD from watching all my Xcom soldiers die ;_; Seriously, who came up with the goddamn Chrysalids?!

Ogre Time Yay

Ah, a fellow XCOM fan! :)
Awesome picture

thorien

Chrysalids... Yeah.

You're playing the Long War or vanilla XCOM?

Also, Tar-21 rifle lookalike is appreciated! ;)