Main Menu

Lady of Pain's Winter/Spring Storyline Queue 2017

Started by Arya, Nov 03, 2016, 09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

To clarify my previous post...

I meant I am taking a break from planned events. Things I decide to do on a whim (e.g., adhocs) without anyone requesting it or expecting it are fair game. <3

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

So after I squeeze in some event times (hopefully, moving not interfering) this month (October), I am going to take the month of November off except for one event, based on the one needing most attention. NaNoWriMo is going on this month and I am going to be trying to adjust to a new move, while hopefully being close to having my novel draft where I can turn it in with an agent (almost 40k words into it currently; goal to be 50k finished before NaNo). Rest assured, I will try to crank it up again in December. Though I know that will be a tricky month with everyone spending time with family, etc.

Just wanted to give a heads up.

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Updated the storyline queue. Sorry it is moving slow.

Best,
Arya

Arya

Arya

, , , , , , , . I have not forgotten the Folly Amongst Folly arc. I am mainly waiting for the go from Dizzy, in lieu of some recent events. Once I hear from him, I will be starting the arc again!

Best,
Arya

Valimar Dragonbane

... Which one was that again?  Was that the one with Cymone and company?  Brain has been melty lately.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Edge

I think it was, the one where we were out in the Anauroch beating up phaerimm and getting lost in old tombs.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Arya