Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitespirit

So, today I was on my first event with .. it was the half hap refugee event. I felt immersed like when I first started playing and that was a magical feeling !!! You and did a fantastic job and I wanted to thank you so much!!!

fairyland

Thank you, White Spirit. You brought us together and we had a wonderful time.

Levefre

I just wanted to thank everybody who I roleplayed with yesterday. It was a wonderful introduction to the server and the folks that play on it. White Spirit caught me by surprise with the events that happened and it was super fun! I look forward to meeting everybody in time and I apologise for my rustiness. Need to get back into the swing of things. :)

Ryoko Honda

destinysdesire

This is to all DM's/Admins/Devs and all the others behind the scenes as well. Thanks for making my coming here a pleasant experience. You guys are awesome and it has been really fun so far. I have missed this kinda RP for a long time and look forward to continuing down the path!
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

drakaden

I wish to share my own kudos, for a long time i had suffered from near inexistant Rp interaction events even in nicely built and populated RP servers, it was very refreshing to get into my first event on this server hosted by White Spirit, my character Keldray felt she was important into it and it really finished on a very good note, i am looking forward for further events, this kind of questing keeps me coming back for more. *Hugs the formians*

Garage Trashcan

Kudos to Surri and Dismus.

Nikolai Action Figure is literally the best DM item I have ever received, I have never been so happy.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

destinysdesire

I second, third and fourth that, totally awesome event!
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

silentsteps

Have to make a shout out to yesterday event under Wittle Dreamers lead! Additionally, a shout out to those players participating, loved the feeling of tension trying to figure out best steps forward. Surely, a great introduction to the servers events side. Could sense the charisma of certain individuals for taking lead, while others prefered to be in the sidelines and taking their positions that was invaluable for the team and team dynamics. Thank you all for this event.

PS: Funny fact, at one point I thought: "Well, here I come permadeath." :D Lets just say that, my characters tend to have, one reason or another, a low life expectancy :D

allatum

Thanks to RJ and Goat for starting up a fun line of quests! Even if we did almost get eaten by gross things.

fairyland

I had so much fun tonight. Bella, Edge, and Sto Helit were outstanding and the group of players involved got along so well and played off one another to make for such a great interaction. Everyone involved should feel wonderful about themselves!

destinysdesire

I have to second, third and fourth that, a great event!!

ragnarock

Thanks white spirit, seeing Anen and Fade's adventure turning into a rescue mission was delightful!

Arya

Indeed. Thanks for adding spice to what was otherwise a run in the Hullack Forest!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

destinysdesire

I wanna take a moment to acknowledge the Admins, who right now are so stressed out, overbooked, overclocked and becoming burned out, and yet all the while still trying to make the server a great place to be, dealing with applications, dealing with player issues, building, designing, fixing. It takes a lot of time and effort to do what you all do, so to Fire wraith, Vincent07, Belladonna and Edge, Thank you very much for the time, effort, work and crap you do and put up with every single day, when you could be doing 10000 other things.