Main Menu

Hyde's Art Museum: Dragons and Ogres and Zhents, Oh My!

Started by Ogre Time Yay, Dec 23, 2013, 11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valimar Dragonbane

White Cloak statuary room filled with "trophies" of battle, plus one chickened-orc.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Edge

Sure, I'll drop a request....

Kendaku examining her early-phase Shadow Dragon Disciple mutations (scaled arms, clawed hands, etc.).

If you're wanting something more dynamic:
Shezzarin weaving wards and protections into the forest around the Drunken Badger.

Thanks! Hope one of those inspires, and keep up the good work =D You're pretty good at this.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

kingofaquilonia

Sure I'll drop a request too! Arc trying to drink from a porcelain tea cup

realityjumper

Lena Captain Morganing: ogres! Zhents! bone piles of undead! There's some ideas! Love the drawings so far!
"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

realityjumper

"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

realityjumper

I may have to commission you to do one of my book covers :)

morwen

You've got a distinct style that's appealing.

FaeFae

I do not know Hydaro, but he totally looks like he has Seen Things. :)

Your art is awesome, guy!

Ogre Time Yay

Was going to post a picture I drew awhile back of Hydaro in a dress, looking to kill people. I lost the picture though, and I can't find the old CD forum that I posted the picture on before. Guess I'll have to redraw it...

The Red Mage

I love his stream! He streams on Twitch.tv regularly(I watch him if I can't sleep since he usually streams during the late hours).

FaeFae

Good luck!

I was wondering what software and hardware do you use to make your stuff? :)

The Red Mage

The Red Mage

Yeah, I miss him, honestly. He was super fun to play, but he was too similar build-wise to Keven, so I picked one or the other to play.

FaeFae

Really like the dynamic cropping on these. Aelie looks like one of those anime chicks with zero empathy that would shiv me while wearing pink and giggling.