Main Menu

In the land of Goat and Fox

Started by Goat, Oct 20, 2015, 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Goat

Home now, just waking up.  Surgery went very well with no complications.  Gallbladder ended up being much worse off than anticipated.  Was deformed, had internal scarring, and my body was already trying to wall it off from the rest of my abdomen to protect itself.  Preemptive antibiotic just in case.  Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes.  Passing out now from meds <3

Edge

Sleep well and dream of dancing nymphs. See you when the drughaze fades. =)
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Valimar Dragonbane

Glad to hear the procedure went well!  I'll be thinking of you so you heal up nice and quick.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Arya

That sounds like a painful procedure, but I am glad you made it to the other side of it! I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow