Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darvins

I want to thank everyone who came to the Budding tonight. There was a moment when bad luck was striking and everyone who turned up had to go. And I was starting to feel... yeah then folks started showing up, and then more and... by the end we had more people show up than I think have in previous years and you where all awesome. I went from feeling like it was a disaster, to having a blast, and it was all you guys.

Others have said it but we really do have some amazing folks around right now.

Hand_of_Banath

Silence/Autumn for the tour of Arabel and Naleeah/Misplaced for making friends. Loving the server so far, you folk are swell.

Ogre Time Yay

Thanks to players of Slim Jim Bell, The Lenanator, Vesh in the Flesh, Silence of the Cats, Buffalo Wings Mista, and the DayTree That Harbors All of Those Psycho Flesh Eating Ravens (so metal).

I don't end up going to the more challenging dungeons often (anymore), was refreshing and fun.
Love you all, be free.

whangdoodle

Ogre Time Yay Avatar
Thanks to players of Slim Jim Bell, The Lenanator, Vesh in the Flesh, Silence of the Cats, Buffalo Wings Mista, and the DayTree That Harbors All of Those Psycho Flesh Eating Ravens (so metal).

I don't end up going to the more challenging dungeons often (anymore), was refreshing and fun.
Love you all, be free.

Thank you, if not for the dungeon run. Then for this post.

~The Player of "Vesh in the Flesh"

Valimar Dragonbane

Thank you to everyone that was at the opening Springrite festival last night!  It was a lot of fun hearing the other songs.  And an especially big thank you to Arya for arranging all this!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Myv

I'd like to give a special shout out to ME for being AMAZING.

Arya

Props to bracethyself, ShOB, and carp6 for dealing with a failed will save on Daeatria's part. Now the characters involved know there is no joking with one topic!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

ladybug

Thanks to Bella, RJ, Aldabirth, and Arya for a fun conversation last night.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Arya

Thank you to everyone part of the Endkindlers quest. I saw some good IC conflict without it getting too out of hand and into other unpleasant realms. And it was a good example of how to handle IC conflict during a quest.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

destinysdesire

Right back to you, you were awesome too!
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Arya

Thanks FaeFae, James, and Remmy for the fun truth/dare night!

FaeFae

Truth, it was a fun night. I dare you to do it again! :)

daughterofaesop

Hope this is the right place for this.
I wanted to thank everyone last evening who was there for the stories and songs outside the inn in the Hullack. I had a lot of fun, and I hope you did too. Sorry for not naming specific names, but there were a bunch of people, and I was sleepy. :(

Arya

Thank -you- for sharing your character's song with us! Looking forward to more in the future.

Sincerely,
Arya

FaeFae

A quick appreciation to that James-guy and his recent alt endeavors. It has made establishing my new character much more enjoyable!

Honorable mention to Daea who plays hilarious drinking games and Remmy for being Remmy. :)